Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Oh yeah back to the mini, the false god Franklin could barely pull a rabbit out of hat if someone asked him too right now this mini never should have existed.
    agreed, waste of papper.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey
    Oh yeah back to the mini, the false god Franklin could barely pull a rabbit out of hat if someone asked him too right now this mini never should have existed.
    Lol Would you like to see a fight between Billy and Franklin? The X-men have an arena on krakoa for friendly fights between mutants so it can be arranged.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Lol Would you like to see a fight between Billy and Franklin? The X-men have an areno on krakoa for friendly fights between mutnats so it can be arranged.
    the arena is for badasses, those two get shifted here:

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    You crazy as hell! Weenie Hut Jr's looks good as fuck! Shit I would love a triple gooberberry sunrise! Who da hell tryna get in the Salty splatoon.

BANNED

You crazy as hell! Weenie Hut Jr's looks good as fuck! Shit I would love a triple gooberberry sunrise!
    you kinda got me there im a sucker for sweets, iI played myself

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    You got me there
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Lol Would you like to see a fight between Billy and Franklin? The X-men have an arena on krakoa for friendly fights between mutants so it can be arranged.
    The false god isn't even fit to breathe the Demiurge's air, when he learns how to create universes without them becoming dust in the stars, and Molecule Man no longer needs to hold his ass down, or he gets a statue, or a face shot in the stars, then he can catch the divine fade, until then he can go whine to mommy about his inadequacies.
    Last edited by Journey; 03-24-2020 at 03:26 PM.

The false god isn't even fit to breathe the Demiurge's air, when he learns how to create universes without them becoming dust in the stars, and Molecule Man to hold his ass down then he can catch the divine fade, until then he can go whine to mommy about his inadequacies.
    Ok then adult Franklin vs Demiurge Billy that should be an awesome fight. Richards vs Maximoff

vs

The false god isn't even fit to breathe the Demiurge's air, when he learns how to create universes without them becoming dust in the stars, and Molecule Man no longer needs to hold his ass down, or he gets a statue, or a face shot in the stars, then he can catch the divine fade, until then he can go whine to mommy about his inadequacies.
    Is this boy interested by something else but creating universes? According to you, he sounds like: "I will be God or nothing!"
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Adult Franklin is kind of a beast. More than kind of, he's a beast.

Ok then adult Franklin vs Demiurge Billy that should be an awesome fight. Richards vs Maximoff

vs

Ooh that would be juicy...... Maybe Empyre could give us a taste, Franky boy seemed ready to blast the Kree and Skrulls in the preview Teddy along with them.... I need this beef......

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Adult Franklin is kind of a beast. More than kind of, he's a beast.
    He's also likable the little shit we have now is exhausting!

Yeah I don't like Franklin either. I liked him and Valeria as younger kids, they were cute at least. Val was adorable.

Yeah I don't like Franklin either. I liked him and Valeria as younger kids, they were cute at least. Val was adorable.
    Ugh she'll end up being exhausting too one day when they inevitably pair her with Namor's long lost son from the future or some shit.

BANNED

I like Franklin as a child. This Teenage Franklin is a Brat to me.....Valeria is fine.