Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Btw, the X-Men team is stronk. Rogue, Magneto, Xavier and Emma is a bit overkill hahahah plus the rest of the Marauders are on Doom Island already. That's 3 Omegas in total.

Which begs the question... How hard are they gonna job to showcase Sue?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Except that Morgana le Fay was not the legitimate ruler of Otherworld and the Braddocks are.
    The entire Braddock family aren't the rulers of Otherworld. Brian is and Meggan/Maggie by association. Not Betsy and certainly not Jamie, that's not really how succession works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    apocalypse not even in the issue yet the strawman is too enticing.
    they are idiots that thought krakoa is latveria for them to prance around uninvited, there are consequences to their actions and without sue they are useless
    They did prance around Krakoa. Had it not been for the earlier mutant visit, no one would have known they were even there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i would have shot the plane at the center not the wings, finish them off quickly, cyclops was too gentle there
    Yeah and start a war that would most certainly lead to the extinction of mutant kind. Nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oh my this looks bad. Are the FF really going to complain they've been attacked?
    Yeah I think they are, because had they been Reed and Sue Richards the humble shop keeps from New York. Their kid would have been taken. Luckily they are Reed and Sue Richards of the Fantastic Four and the mutants/x-men/krakoa don't want the smoke!

Don't start a war. Got it Professor...shoots down plane. This mini feels over dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Don't start a war. Got it Professor...shoots down plane. This mini feels over dramatic.
    I think it's basically "Shoot the wings, not the engine."

Rogue blowing bubbles, and "Meh" AF during a high speed aircraft chase.

She's all "Well Hell, Remy could be sassin' mah griddles right now, but instead ah'm blowing bubble yum next to the living embodiment of mah Daddy issues with Mommy Dearest's tryin' to churn Ol' One Eye's butter from clear cross the cabin??" (for real, look at that fist placement, haha)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Rogue blowing bubbles, and "Meh" AF during a high speed aircraft chase.

She's all "Well Hell, Remy could be sassin' mah griddles right now, but instead ah'm blowing bubble yum next to the living embodiment of mah Daddy issues with Mommy Dearest's tryin' to churn Ol' One Eye's butter from clear cross the cabin??" (for real, look at that fist placement, haha)
    this is a lot to urban dictionary translate

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    So if sovereign countries start killing mutants from Krakoa who invade their countries you would support that?? Or does mutant hypocrisy come into play??

Agreed. . Bravo.

Rogue is here . Fine .

"Mutant hypocrisy," they were literally spying on a National Security meeting and punched Magneto, who is the equivalent of the country's vice president.

They throw the first punch in all situations. Sue in NY, Ben in Krakoa. They are rich Americans, so they are used to invading Latveria every weekend and nothing happens.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    So was the first one. These two teams need to stop meeting up.
    "Cable was right!"

Who cares about 3 omegas when you have Rogue there, who can do more than of the three combined if she wants ... plus other permanent the class 100 powers that she already has.

This mini has been very disappointing.
    I'm only here for Rogue and Storm.

Great preview! This is going to get messy in the best possible way.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "Mutant hypocrisy," they were literally spying on a National Security meeting and punched Magneto, who is the equivalent of the country's vice president.

They throw the first punch in all situations. Sue in NY, Ben in Krakoa. They are rich Americans, so they are used to invading Latveria every weekend and nothing happens.
    Magneto is a crazy mass murderer.
    that he should have been sentenced to death for decades .. instead, he is given a high command position.

Hitting Magneto's old face was a sensible move knowing his background.

the ff are heroes, Magneto is a homicidal criminal.
    do not compare .

I strange when xmen behaved like heroes.
    and not as a filthy cult sect.
    thanks to Hickman.

I just want to see Rogue hit.
    Although it doesn't make sense, but it's fun.
    I miss her being with the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Who cares about 3 omegas when you have Rogue there, who can do more than of the three combined if she wants ... plus other permanent the class 100 powers that she already has.

This mini has been very disappointing.
    I'm only here for Rogue and Storm.
    Respectfully, without the 3 omegas, Rogue isn't doing much from the inside of a jet.

After what Reed Richards did in Civil War and the Illuminati, he would be convicted of crimes against humanity.

Let's not be picky.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Respectfully, without the 3 omegas, Rogue isn't doing much from the inside of a jet.

which does not mean that she can do much more than the three of them ... if she so wishes

This mini is terrible. I just want to see Rogue hit someone.