Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Yea idiots, but they were heroic.

Now they are just dry idiots, and even more behaving like fools they are brains, fanatics of cults and sects. I do not know what it's worst .

Let's see how much this all explodes in their faces.
    because it will happen.

The only reason why I follow the xbooks and this is a new era of horrible cults.
    it's because 5 of my favorite characters are trapped here.
    Regrettably .

But just watch the horrible resurrection rituals.
    to see a storm shouting chants as in a satanic cult and the challenge and mutants repeating that, and Exodus indoctrinated young mutants to hatred, referencing that Wanda is practically the devil.
    these are things that made me want to vomit.
    all of this is just really poor reading comprehension or twisting at what is presented to us, its a new culture that you aparently hate but isnt not nearly as extreme as this and saying storm uplifting mutants as satanic proves you already hate it so much to activly misread the books witout giving it its proper chance
    but if it makes you vomit leave lol

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, Apocalypse and Magneto had great upbringing, much better than Rogue. I mean, Holocaust? Being abandoned in the desert as a baby? Rogue had the difficult childhood, poor Rogue.

HAha hahahaha for god, you justifying tha???

Rogue did nothing so terrible that she has no redemption.
    who has already had it to spare, and she was a confused girl when she did it.

The others are mass murderers, that even in their youth and after old age they did horrible things that the only thing they deserve in a sensible world would be an execution or being imprisoned for life.

The comparison is quite absurd.

Astonishing Member

I think this is a garbage mini but when I turn my brain off it’s still kinda fun.

BANNED

I know perfectly how the beginnings of Rogue were.
    and her path of redemption is what makes her such a great character.

But in her defense, it wasn't all her fault, she was just a mistaken and confused girl, because of the upbringing she had, which gives more credit to your change.

There are characters that can have their redemption like Rogue or Emma Frost.

But there are but characters who are despicable who only serve as villains, because in real life and by logic.
    Apocalypse Selene Sinister and Magneto should be sentenced to death.

I mean the comparison you made is absurd.
    there is no defense, she still did it, im poiting out your absurd double standarts considering the characther you aparently only care for has slept and loved magneto, did an entire team of villains like sabertooth and has colaborated before with worse, your arguments make 0 sense especially when callingt the rest of us hypocrites

BANNED

The others are mass murderers, that even in their youth and after old age they did horrible things that the only thing they deserve in a sensible world would be an execution or being imprisoned for life.

tell that to carol btw

BANNED

the fact you consider the x-men independency and new culture a filthy cult is a pretty interesting take, its even spicier when you act like they should just take the f4 agression witout a retaliation

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    all of this is just really poor reading comprehension or twisting at what is presented to us, its a new culture that you aparently hate but isnt not nearly as extreme as this and saying storm uplifting mutants as satanic proves you already hate it so much to activly misread the books witout giving it its proper chance
    but if it makes you vomit leave lol
    You are sure this?

Well you should read that more carefully, and review what the cults consist of. Because yes, Hickman is making them behave like fans of a cult cult, there's no doubt .

Which made storm as a cult leader, found it horrible,but there are even worse things, much worse

For example

The awful ritual where Melody had to give her life to become a mutant, of course not before receiving a violent beating from Apocalyose.

Exodus instilling hatred in mutant children, making references to Wanda.

Cult cult and more cult.

And if I hate this cult path that the Xmen currently have.
    and I can't wait for this to end.

BANNED

You are sure this?

Well you should read that more carefully, and review what the cults consist of. Because yes, Hickman is making them behave like fans of a cult cult, there's no doubt .

Which made storm as a cult leader, found it horrible,but there are even worse things, much worse

For example

The awful ritual where Melody had to give her life to become a mutant, of course not before receiving a violent beating from Apocalyose.

Exodus instilling hatred in mutant children, making references to Wanda.

Cult cult and more cult.

And if I hate this cult path that the Xmen currently have.
    and I can't wait for this to end.
    and

I

have

a

difrent opinion

and

didnt

get

any

of that

so

what now?

and i know what a cult is and this aint it luv

reaches, reaches, and more reaches
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-20-2020 at 06:26 AM.

The only reason Rogue stopped before being a monster is because the X-Men gave her a second chance.

I wonder what the X-Men are doing right now. Ah, exactly that.

The reality is that NEVER until now has there been more peace between mutants and humans than until Krakoa. Is it an unstable peace? Of course, nothing is perfect. But what is it?

there is no defense, she still did it, im poiting out your absurd double standarts considering the characther you aparently only care for has slept and loved magneto, did an entire team of villains like sabertooth and has colaborated before with worse, your arguments make 0 sense especially when callingt the rest of us hypocrites

I insist there is no comparison in the things that Rogue did as a child and confused and that she has already redeemed herself. With mass murderers who should have been executed XD, i mean, it's hilarious to compare.

And if Rogue is the first to give other villains a chance, and it doesn't always go well with that.
    and it ends up exploding in her face.

Carol more than anyone knows that Rogue has been redeemed by fa, and she has mentioned it on more than one occasion.

BANNED

but but but storm was uplifting her people in their new cultural status quo that embraces their non human traits, exodus was explainig the point of the crucible and melody had a ritual that comfirmed her clarity of mind, dedication that is pretty much a meataphor for the mutant struggle of violence only to rise up reborn.
    wich is just a filthy cult witout any potential

BANNED

I insist there is no comparison in the things that Rogue did as a child and confused and that she has already redeemed herself. With mass murderers who should have been executed XD, i mean, it's hilarious to compare.

And if Rogue is the first to give other villains a chance, and it doesn't always go well with that.
    and it ends up exploding in her face.

Carol more than anyone knows that Rogue has been redeemed by fa, and she has mentioned it on more than one occasion.
    18 years old is not a child luv, stop making excuses, we arent blaming rogue just want you to stop with your double standarts and get some prespective, you are also acting like wanda is some inocent victim wich ads a cherry to the mountain of hypocrisy and double standarts here

18 years old is not a child luv, stop making excuses, we arent blaming rogue just want you to stop with your double standarts and get some prespective
    16/17 is a child 😉

SHE HAS 17 years old with joined with the xmen.

And no, mass murderers. Not redemption sorry.

but but but storm was uplifting her people in their new cultural status quo that embraces their non human traits, exodus was explainig the point of the crucible and melody had a ritual that comfirmed her clarity of mind, dedication that is pretty much a meataphor for the mutant struggle of violence only to rise up reborn.
    wich is just a filthy cult witout any potential

Wtf..... cult cult cult lol.

POOR MELODY.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 03-20-2020 at 06:38 AM.