Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

This conversation is strange considering that Rogue ****ed Magneto for a time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    This conversation is strange considering that Rogue ****ed Magneto for a time.
    and she also makes every other excuse for mystique

BANNED

the more I post here the more i understand that characther stans are really not worth paying attention to

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the more I post here the more i understand that characther stans are really not worth paying attention to
    It must be difficult to reconcile that your character did nothing wrong when she was in a love relationship with someone you think should be executed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Wtf..... cult cult cult lol.

POOR MELODY.
    she has her powers back of her strenght of will and is on the path to truly heal from M day , she's more than fine go read the issue but this time pay attention to the speech bubbles

Wanda was unstable and crazy.

If she is innocent of her actions, yes , she did not expect those who died to die, if there is a show behind everything that happened it really is pietro.

but but if you download despicable assassins like magneto apocalypse or sinister there is no justification, even if it bothers fans.

"Unstable and crazy" can be used to describe 99% of villains, come on.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    And we all know how you love posting these days, so it will only get worse :-)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    And we all know how you love posting these days, so it will only get worse :-)
    i do love posting here thats true, but im in quarentine so give me some slack

It must be difficult to reconcile that your character did nothing wrong when she was in a love relationship with someone you think should be executed.

I know that Rogue started as a villain ... and I don't justify it. but she could have her redemption. It wasn't like being executed, like other characters that were despicable villains. Bone are different levels.

I consider one of the worst things Rogue did. It was sleeping with the old mass murderer, only at the whim of a writer, luckily that is over XD.

Justifying Krakoa's cult actions seems curious and absurd, but it seems more absurd to leave so many murderers on the loose.

The only reason Rogue stopped before being a monster is because the X-Men gave her a second chance.
    It would be more correct to say that Xavier gave Rogue a second chance…
    The other X-men weren't so happy that Rogue joined them: they had to get along because Xavier was the chief…
    It took time but eventually the X-men have come to trust her.

There, it isn't at all the same thing with Apocalypse and the like…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I am just perplexed how anyone:
    a) is enjoying this mini. It's hot garbage that has the same writing quality as all of the previous hero vs hero minis/events.
    b) thinks that any character in this are written 'in character'. They can't be otherwise there would be no drama.
    c) think that the FF's invasion, espionage, and assault in Krakoa is justified, unless the United Nations passed a "Susan's Children" act which forgives these acts of war on the basis of thinking their child is in danger that I missed.
    d) think the X-Men or delegate teams who trespass on foreign soil to save lives of mutants and prevent the continued murder and acts of torture and mutilation on their own citizens is equivalent to the actions presented in this book by the FF.
    e) think that the approach the X-Men used in the first issue was appropriate
    f) can use the word cult multiple times when defending statements but still not meet the burden of proof to show that the Krakoans are cultists. Keep sipping on the anti-X punch they be servin....

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Yea idiots, but they were heroic.

Now they are just dry idiots, and even more behaving like fools they are brains, fanatics of cults and sects. I do not know what it's worst .

Let's see how much this all explodes in their faces.
    because it will happen.

The only reason why I follow the xbooks and this is a new era of horrible cults.
    it's because 5 of my favorite characters are trapped here.
    Regrettably .

But just watch the horrible resurrection rituals.
    to see a storm shouting chants as in a satanic cult and the challenge and mutants repeating that, and Exodus indoctrinated young mutants to hatred, referencing that Wanda is practically the devil.
    these are things that made me want to vomit.
    It's amazing how these threads go completely off the rails.

It seems we are back to "Krakoa is a cult"

The truth is ALL societies have rituals . This Sunday the UK celebrates mothers day . All over the country , despite government advice , families will gather to eat roast beef and Yorkshire pud , cake and give gifts and cards. Does that make the UK a cult ?
    Soon comes Easter , roast lamb and mint sauce , simnel came , chocolate eggs and Easter bonnets . Religious services . Cult ?
    Have you ever been to a Christening ? Cult
    Have you ever been to a wedding ? Cult
    Have you ever been to a funeral ? Cult
    Have you been to a birthday party ? Cult.

In the not too distant future , here in the UK there will be a HUGE ritual enacted when a new king is crowned. Cult ?

Just think of the significance of those resurrections , war heros returned to life ! Of course that is worthy of ritual . Just think of " tickertape parades in the US.

Ritual is part of every culture.
    Last edited by Nigel909; 03-20-2020 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    This mini is a mess and none of the groups involved look any good let's be real
    This all the way. It started off with the Krakoans putting forth the worst open house invitation of all time, then continued into next issue with Kitty just going along with Doctor Doom's obviously nefarious plan and dumb behavior from either side, and then this keeps going from what I can see in the preview.

I think it's basically "Shoot the wings, not the engine."
    So, the wings, it's ok, it's not a war.
    The engine, it's not ok, it's a war.
    You better aim well… it's a moving target.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe