Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Are these Acanti babies? Because I recall them being so enormous the Brood built cities in their zombie-carcasses.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nullviahomo View Post
    Are these Acanti babies? Because I recall them being so enormous the Brood built cities in their zombie-carcasses.
    OH GOD...I remember that. That should be even more of a reason to Kill the Brood.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    OH GOD...I remember that. That should be even more of a reason to Kill the Brood.
    I'm old. I remember when Logan was a hairy little fireplug.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Right. Now.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    They’ll be swept aside in the first few pages to allow the Vulcan and Gladiator drama to ensue.
    I hope so but doubt they are gonna bring back Vulcan anytime soon.

BANNED

First time we have a direct continuation of story and we change from Asrar to Yu on art duties. I really wish we could at least have the same interior artist each arc, to maintain a similar tone/feel within those story beats.

It's a pretty powerful crew there (minus Broo, sorry) so it'll be good to see them letting loose against the parasitic Brood. Lets get some grand power displays. We've yet to see Jean make use of that Psychic Siphoning ability that Teen Jean had, and Gabriel hasn't actually used his powers yet since his return. And ofc Scott & Alex's powers always look impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I wish Sway and Petra were in that ship as well.
    Me too! Now they're back I wanna see them in action as fully fledged X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The image of the Brood emerging from the eyes of the Acanti is still disturbing.
    Deeply disturbing, which is just what the Brood should be

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    First time we have a direct continuation of story and we change from Asrar to Yu on art duties. I really wish we could at least have the same interior artist each arc, to maintain a similar tone/feel within those story beats.

It's a pretty powerful crew there (minus Broo, sorry) so it'll be good to see them letting loose against the parasitic Brood. Lets get some grand power displays. We've yet to see Jean make use of that Psychic Siphoning ability that Teen Jean had, and Gabriel hasn't actually used his powers yet since his return. And ofc Scott & Alex's powers always look impressive.

Me too! Now they're back I wanna see them in action as fully fledged X-Men

Deeply disturbing, which is just what the Brood should be
    White/Hickman don't think Jean should have the psychic siphoning power.

I hope we see dani and co. on earth I miss my girls also Petra and sway
    Vulcan serving FACE
    Im très très hyped

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I hope we see dani and co. on earth I miss my girls also Petra and sway
    Vulcan serving FACE
    Im très très hyped
    Yu decided the Summers brothers have c h i n.

The space/Acanti panels look amazing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    White/Hickman don't think Jean should have the psychic siphoning power.
    They've never commented on it either way actually.

Family road trips into space with the Summers clan.

Run into an army of space whales.

Sounds about right.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Prev looks awesome!
    Between this, GSXM Nightcrawler and Hellions...Next week's going to be L I T!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    They've never commented on it either way actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIPT Article

AiPT!: Joshua Chayne‏ (@JoshuaChayne) had a question about Jean Grey (who appears in that Marvelous eXclusive image above) and her powers. Since both teen and adult Jean are the same character, does adult Jean now have the pink psi-body and psi-raptor power-up that the time-displaced Jean developed?

Jordan: The answer is yes, but in regards to whether she will start using it, that remains to be seen. If you look at it from her point of view, it’s like she just remembered about this thing she used to do when she was a teenager. She hasn’t used it in a decade… well, I guess less, depending on how long she was dead, but you get my point. It’s not part of her routine, it’s not part of how she normally does things. I am sure there are things we all did all the time 10 years ago that we could still do, if we give it a go, but which are no longer our go-to things. For example, I used to play the keyboard a lot. I am sure if I sat down at one, I could work out how to do it again… but when I want to play music now, I play the ukulele.
    To be honest, I think we can rule out most things that might make Jean Grey stand out or look particularly noteworthy, besides what Ben Percy can sneak by lol

She can levitate some plates and yell "SCOTT!" though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post

You say it like that but Broods have become ineffectual and comparatively low tier opponents after Claremont. Heck they even became comparable to fight against street tier standards.

This is why I was telling that I wanted/expected more from Hickman whenever it comes to cosmic marvel. There is a wide scope of the prospect to increase Krakoa beyond just Sh'ir or Kree and Brood. Hickman did that when he wrote Avengers.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-21-2020 at 07:49 AM.

I still suspect that we are going to discover a terrifying retcon in which the Brood are the equivalent to the Phalanx of the organic superintelligence equivalent to the Titans. The Brood are VERY similar to how the Phalanx works.

Maybe for it is the King Egg, with it the Brood can ascend to their superior state.

Something like that I expect from Hickman.