Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    Lex, Mr.Terrific, and Ray Palmer would cure it within 2 days.
    Poison Ivy would cure it within 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Poison Ivy would cure it within 2 hours.
    Well, the shutdown in production and travel has been good for the environment in general - not sure about plants in particular. Saw a post on /r/funny where she caused it. I mean, for those who like her have a soft spot for kids, this disease profile fits pretty well.

Lex, Mr.Terrific, and Ray Palmer would cure it within 2 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    except they haven't cured all the other diseases and illnesses. They didn't cure AIDS or Cancer or anythign else. Another reason I hate applying real world issues to comics.
    Lex would make a cure and either charge a huge cost for it or not release it just to spite Superman.

about the corona virus in the real world.. how has your day to day schedule changed (i'm assuming you're at home because of the quarantine)? what are you doing to pass the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    There is still cancer. Simon Stagg was recently diagnosed with it with The Terrifics.
    Solicits have already spoiled the outcome of that. spoilers:
    He dies.
    end of spoilers

Is there still AIDS or Cancer? How often do those diseases even pop up anymore in recent stories?
    Marvel's Mighty Thor story is pretty recent. So yeah, cancer still exists in both Marvel and DC, despite the fact both universes have characters who ought to be able to cure it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Most heroes in the DC Universe are in the prime of their life. So I think the vast majority of them would get over the Coronavirus pretty quickly probably between 7 - 14 days.

I'm not sure how many characters would be at risk - but the majority of the Older Heroes like the Justice Society seem to be in pretty strong health so I feel they would probably also overcome it.

Their #2 Comic Book Publisher will move a lot more titles to digital only due to the massive loss in sales and closure of many LCS's