Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Wolverine violently kills his friends and loved ones while in a rage. It must be Tuesday.

Thanks to the resurrection protocols, this isn't too big a deal anymore. Even so, this should make everyone just a bit more cautious when being on a team with Wolverine.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Millar tried to convince us that Logan alone could kill the entire Mansion X so, let's not rule out PIS.
    Oh yeah that was dumb (one of the reasons of why i don't like the original Old Man Logan story very much). I personally just headcanon that Mysterio drug the X-Men or something during that whole incident and that's why they lost.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Why didn't Jean just parry the claws? She Omega level. LMFAO.
    "Cable was right!"

We should expect by now that whenever Jean is in a Wolverine book she’s going to get stabbed in the story somewhere.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    We should expect by now that whenever Jean is in a Wolverine book she’s going to get stabbed in the story somewhere.
    Well, this is the first time she got stabbed outside an actual X-Men comic and this is the third time she stabbed her.

If you are a woman Logan loves, you should leave your will prepared.

Just in case.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I do sometimes feel, that due to his over exposure, all the possible Wolverine stories have been told (and frequently contradict or repeat themselves).

I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to write his comic; it’s impossible to keep track of everything he’s been in.

But, of course, he’s still the big seller. So here we are again.

You can make new stories, the problem is that they always insist IN THE SAME.

"Oh, I've been forced to do something wrong. I have blood on my hands. There is no place for me here. I am a monster."

And each writer of course has to make a bigger savagery than the last.

You can make new stories, the problem is that they always insist IN THE SAME.

"Oh, I've been forced to do something wrong. I have blood on my hands. There is no place for me here. I am a monster."

And each writer of course has to make a bigger savagery than the last.

Meh, i agreed with the general idea of your post, but this is far from the most savage and disgusting thing that Wolverine has done. Daniel Way crossed that bridge around 2008 and never looked back, he didn't even had the plot point of mind control to make it more ok.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Meh, i agreed with the general idea of your post, but this is far from the most savage and disgusting thing that Wolverine has done. Daniel Way crossed that bridge around 2008 and never looked back, he didn't even had the plot point of mind control to make it more ok.
    Well, you are right. But the idea is that Logan seems trapped in the same plot over and over again. "And then I kill my children! And then Daken! And then Daken again! God, I feel so bad".

Well, you are right. But the idea is that Logan seems trapped in the same plot over and over again. "And then I kill my children! And then Daken! And then Daken again! God, I feel so bad".
    Is more like he is trapped in an spiral of violence and death even when he isn't actively trying to look for a fight. Is kind of his deal, just like Matt Murdock is a self-destructive mess, so the job of the writers is to bring something new or give a new spin to old idea. I have enough faith on Percy to at least give him a try to this, but yeah is a valid criticism.

Also, you talk like killing Daken is a bad thing .

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

When Logan killed Daken during UXF, it wasn't some dumb sh$% idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is more like he is trapped in an spiral of violence and death even when he isn't actively trying to look for a fight. Is kind of his deal, just like Matt Murdock is a self-destructive mess, so the job of the writers is to bring something new or give a new spin to old idea. I have enough faith on Percy to at least give him a try to this, but yeah is a valid criticism.

Also, you talk like killing Daken is a bad thing .
    When the writers use an lgbt character to keep killing them because they’re just a disposable plot device, then yeah, it is a bad thing… it should go without explanation. this is true for any other lgbt character, it's happened way too many times.
    But being trapped in a plot that a character can’t escape and which has been used so many times it became tiring is bad enough itself.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    When Logan killed Daken during UXF, it wasn't some dumb sh$% idea.
    But he felt bad about it. And after that he killed him in Uncanny Avengers again.

And then in Return of Wolverine but well, here he had amnesia. (Again)

BANNED

But he felt bad about it. And after that he killed him in Uncanny Avengers again.

And then in Return of Wolverine but well, here he had amnesia. (Again)
    He didn't killed him during UA.

He was still alive.

We still don't know that was actual Daken in Return of Wolverine.

Fact is ROW was a plot in AU universe right now.