Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Stories you wanna see?

Matt Murdock vs Jennifer Walters.. in court! Last I saw Matt couldn't practice so maybe Foggy instead...

Acts of Vengeance II : Spotlight on 21st century characters - Miles Vs Alex Wilder, Kamala vs. Moonstone (who else?)

Marvel people : The MOM who collects spider-man, teary eyed cop who met thawed out cap (others?)

Punisher - who should Frank go after? How about a lengthy story about the hidden side of Las Vegas - seemingly legitimate "businessmen" and how their actions affect their wives and kids...

and YOU?

Blade vs a Chimera Vampire

basically some vampire would do some experiments with a bunch of animals put them together in order to fight blade. The chimera vampire would be really monstrous and have a bunch of different parts. I think it would be interesting watching Blade fight something like that.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Karnak.

Don’t care what it’s about...the guy has serious potential. Ellis gave it a good go...but a good 12 parter would be great to see.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Spider-Man Saves the Marvel Universe --- A story, preferably an OGN (original graphic novel) a la Family Business where it is up to Spider-Man to save the entire Marvel Universe, all on his own. Why? A cosmic bet by the Grandmaster and the Challenger that has gone way out of hand. It would be a dazzling display of the combination of wit, grit, and heart --- coupled with great power and great responsibility --- that has made Spider-Man the greatest hero of the Marvel Universe.

Spider-Man: Web of Damnation --- The reckoning for One More Day finally arrives, as Peter Parker is forced to gamble for the missing pieces of his and Mary Jane Watson(-Parker)'s souls, for the existence of their child, and for the fate of everything that ever was or will be, as the bargain he made for his Aunt May's life was the first in a series of falling dominoes that could spell ultimate power for Mephisto . . . and inescapable perdition for the entire Marvel Universe.

Genetic Warfare --- The mad geneticists of the Marvel Universe, namely the High Evolutionary, Mister Sinister, Miss Sinister, and the Jackal, among others, go to war with each other, with their erstwhile creations (and other heroes) caught in the middle, for a long-hidden power that could enable whoever possesses it to change the future and shape of humanity, a computer archive imprinted with the DNA of every superpowered being in the Marvel Universe. Whoever gets it first . . . the Marvel Universe may never be the same again.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

I want to see friends who have not hung out in a while. Ben Grimm and Vance Astrovik are friends. They spent month traveling together when Ben left the FF after the original Secret War. I don't need to see them fighting bad guys together...but a couple pages of them having breakfast and catching up in an issue of FF.

During the current Dawn of X status quo, there are two that come to mind:

Punisher going after mutant criminals who commit crimes and abuse to the portals to Krakoa for amnesty. There are several things that would make this interesting: First, he would have to use strategy and tactics to pin them down and fight them before they can escape. Second, it's always fun to see Pun overcome superhuman enemies. Third, it'd be a great way for the word of resurrections to get out, what with Punisher killing the criminals only to see them again later, and thus opening more routes for interesting stories.

Kaine Parker becoming an enemy of Krakoa and invoking their wrath. I can easily see Kaine stopping some mutant bad guys before they can reach a portal. Rather than kill them, or put them in jail, he sends them back... with the Mark of Kaine. Cue the conflict between Kaine and the mutants. Plus, he could have something to do anyways.

Extraordinary Member

The Fantastic Four spending downtime at Ben Grimm's community center.

Reed working as a math tutor....huge complex equation on the board in front of the class and him droning on and on about it. He turns around to the confused looks of the middle/high school students and says "maybe this is a little advanced for you...how about you let me know what you are working on is school...."

Johnny doing auto shop talking about getting more performance and telling some old racing stories and stops when he sees a uniformed cop in the back of the room and says "but we would never race around the streets because it is illegal and dangerous.....isn't that right Officer."

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    During the current Dawn of X status quo, there are two that come to mind:

Punisher going after mutant criminals who commit crimes and abuse to the portals to Krakoa for amnesty. There are several things that would make this interesting: First, he would have to use strategy and tactics to pin them down and fight them before they can escape. Second, it's always fun to see Pun overcome superhuman enemies. Third, it'd be a great way for the word of resurrections to get out, what with Punisher killing the criminals only to see them again later, and thus opening more routes for interesting stories.

Kaine Parker becoming an enemy of Krakoa and invoking their wrath. I can easily see Kaine stopping some mutant bad guys before they can reach a portal. Rather than kill them, or put them in jail, he sends them back... with the Mark of Kaine. Cue the conflict between Kaine and the mutants. Plus, he could have something to do anyways.
    I like this one especially, particularly since Kaine's last meeting with the X-Men was fairly antagonistic (he was on a job to kill Wolverine/Logan for the Assassins' Guild, even if he and Logan did team up to trick the Assassins' Guild). That being said, I could see Spider-Man getting caught in the middle of the mutants' vendetta against Kaine and the whole thing spiraling into a "Spider vs. X" event similar to the current X-Men/Fantastic Four miniseries. I could even see Spider-Man attempting to invoke the mantra he lives his life by, but for a fairly obvious counter to be raised --- for whom or what is the great responsibility that must also come with great power supposed to be exerted? For a society of hateful ingrates who would gladly see them and those like them wholly exterminated? For the powerless that would otherwise be at the (nonexistent) mercy of the powerful, regardless of what form that power takes? Could be some very excellent food for thought.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I like this one especially, particularly since Kaine's last meeting with the X-Men was fairly antagonistic (he was on a job to kill Wolverine/Logan for the Assassins' Guild, even if he and Logan did team up to trick the Assassins' Guild). That being said, I could see Spider-Man getting caught in the middle of the mutants' vendetta against Kaine and the whole thing spiraling into a "Spider vs. X" event similar to the current X-Men/Fantastic Four miniseries. I could even see Spider-Man attempting to invoke the mantra he lives his life by, but for a fairly obvious counter to be raised --- for whom or what is the great responsibility that must also come with great power supposed to be exerted? For a society of hateful ingrates who would gladly see them and those like them wholly exterminated? For the powerless that would otherwise be at the (nonexistent) mercy of the powerful, regardless of what form that power takes? Could be some very excellent food for thought.
    Considering Sabretooth is currently taking a dirt nap....make it Senyaka or someone like him...a depraved serial killer type. Make Krakoa publicly try to defend protecting him.

And that Spider vs X sounds like a cool story...as long as the spiders are not having their characters butchered. Peter, Kaine, Miles, Jessica, Anya, Cindy, et al...but just 616 spiders...not all the spiders of the verse....OK...they can add Spider-Gwen.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 03-21-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Considering Sabretooth is currently taking a dirt nap....make it Senyaka or someone like him...a depraved serial killer type. Make Krakoa publicly try to defend protecting him.

And that Spider vs X sounds like a cool story...as long as the spiders are not having their characters butchered. Peter, Kaine, Miles, Jessica, Anya, Cindy, et al...but just 616 spiders...not all the spiders of the verse....OK...they can add Spider-Gwen.
    Thanks, I'm glad you like my idea. It'd be really heartbreaking, though, as Spider-Man has been one of the few nonmutant heroes closest to understanding what the X-Men have endured and suffered. At the same time, however, he's not going to turn a blind eye to the atrocities and crimes committed by their associates in the name of expediency or group solidarity. What complicates the idea somewhat is that one of Krakoa's laws is, "Kill no (hu)man," which is why Sabretooth is currently taking that aforementioned dirt nap; he violated that law in his first mission for Krakoa and showed no remorse, even threatening Krakoa's Quiet Council for condemning him, so a mutant serial killer wouldn't necessarily fall under Krakoa's protection. Just because said killer wouldn't be left to the human criminal justice system, that wouldn't mean (s)he wouldn't be punished by Krakoa's laws. Of course . . . would Kaine or Peter or any of the other Spiders know that?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks, I'm glad you like my idea. It'd be really heartbreaking, though, as Spider-Man has been one of the few nonmutant heroes closest to understanding what the X-Men have endured and suffered. At the same time, however, he's not going to turn a blind eye to the atrocities and crimes committed by their associates in the name of expediency or group solidarity. What complicates the idea somewhat is that one of Krakoa's laws is, "Kill no (hu)man," which is why Sabretooth is currently taking that aforementioned dirt nap; he violated that law in his first mission for Krakoa and showed no remorse, even threatening Krakoa's Quiet Council for condemning him, so a mutant serial killer wouldn't necessarily fall under Krakoa's protection. Just because said killer wouldn't be left to the human criminal justice system, that wouldn't mean (s)he wouldn't be punished by Krakoa's laws. Of course . . . would Kaine or Peter or any of the other Spiders know that?
    Your idea had me think about Spidey fighting Wolverine, X-23 and Daken all at the same time...and holding his own. He punches Logan right in the face yelling at him "you're protecting a serial killer"

And hell....your idea is better than what I am seeing come out of Marvel right now.

BANNED

I want a story that puts the x-men in their own universe so im not forced to endure awfull crossovers that always villainfy the mutants and take their specific themes, villains, characthers and concepts to promote other proprieties, and never gives anything beneficial to the x-men

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I want a story that puts the x-men in their own universe so im not forced to endure awfull crossovers that always villainfy the mutants and take their specific themes, villains, characthers and concepts to promote other proprieties, and never gives anything beneficial to the x-men
    What about crossovers where characters are not assassinated for the sake of the story and everyone is written well...but there is still drama and conflict?

BANNED

What about crossovers where characters are not assassinated for the sake of the story and everyone is written well...but there is still drama and conflict?
    I really dont care because those rarely happen when it comes to the x-men and the rest of the marvel universe ,mutants have enough characthers to cross over in betwen themselves and then some.

There is 0 things lost if mutants are in their own universe and I can think of dozens of interesting new possibilities and villains born from that.
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-21-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Your idea had me think about Spidey fighting Wolverine, X-23 and Daken all at the same time...and holding his own. He punches Logan right in the face yelling at him "you're protecting a serial killer"

And hell....your idea is better than what I am seeing come out of Marvel right now.
    He's fought them all individually and held his own. Even beat Daken back in Dark Reign, during the American Son arc of Amazing Spider-Man, when Daken used his pheromones to mess with Spider-Man's primary senses, so Spidey used his spider-sense to detect and overcome him. All three against him would be an interesting fight.

I really dont care because those rarely happen when it comes to the x-men and the rest of the marvel universe ,mutants have enough characthers to cross over in betwen themselves and then some.

There is 0 things lost if mutants are in their own universe and I can think of dozens of interesting new possibilities and villains born from that.
    Personally, I would love a story where, like in Bruce Banner's recent arc in Immortal Hulk, it gets exposed to the general human public just how much money and resources that could be used for their own betterment as a society and people are instead wasted on propping up the military-industrial complex and other forms of institutional corruption, while fear and hatred of mutants among the populace is being exploited by the government and corporations to obscure from them how they're really being harmed by "their own" government, hand-in-hand (or glove) with the corporations. Really force them to think and reevaluate themselves and decide if it's still worth it to hate mutants if the very institutions that are supposed to protect them from the so-called "mutant menace" are instead protecting and upholding themselves and their own power at the expense of everyone else in society, human or mutant.