Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

More about Moondragon like i said in another thread she's suppose to be a high level telepath but her feats are norwhere to be seen, just want a short fight between her with some or at least one of the X telepaths (Emma, Betsy etc)

Also Kamala vs Moonstone? Moonstone would stomp her, she's like Carol but more versatile

Extraordinary Member

I would love to see Krakoa attack and American manufacturing facility thinking it is for Sentinels...but it is not...it is for advanced Guardsmen (think Iron Man Silver Centurion level armor). And Krakoa needs to formally explain why they attacked a facility that was not building Sentinels to hunt mutants...but Guardsmen to help deal with overall superhuman crime.

BANNED

id love if krakoa had its own universe to interact with, i really do because the x-men being used to promote random charachter's power feats or a spiderman crossover are all examplary of that interaction, that is one sided as hell.
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-21-2020 at 04:40 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I would love to see Krakoa attack and American manufacturing facility thinking it is for Sentinels...but it is not...it is for advanced Guardsmen (think Iron Man Silver Centurion level armor). And Krakoa needs to formally explain why they attacked a facility that was not building Sentinels to hunt mutants...but Guardsmen to help deal with overall superhuman crime.
    The thing is, that would be a deeply stupid, suicidal move on Krakoa's part, especially since with their own intelligence-gathering abilities and resources, they ought to be able to prove more conclusively that the armors really are being built primarily to deal with mutants, not just general superhuman crime and terrorism, before trying to shut it down by force. After all, they're a nation-state now, with all the rights and responsibilities that entails, so they can't afford the kind of heat that recklessness would bring down on them, especially on their more vulnerable members.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

The Pride returns : cross over event where the organisation comes back BIG time. The Wilders use henchmen and hi-tech weapons against street level heroes. Minorus against the magic users etc....

Punisher : back to Baltimore. Frank vs. Big Mama, an early 90's crook he mistakenly allowed to live. She looked a lot like Divine the drag queen, had a son who became an almost unkillable zombie on PCP and when confronted by Frank played the helpless victim and blamed everything on her wimpy husband. She has become a local kingpin and needs to be taken out...

Also Punisher Max - Dark net. Frank goes after creators and consumers of the evil stuff they have...

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    The Pride returns : cross over event where the organisation comes back BIG time. The Wilders use henchmen and hi-tech weapons against street level heroes. Minorus against the magic users etc....

Punisher : back to Baltimore. Frank vs. Big Mama, an early 90's crook he mistakenly allowed to live. She looked a lot like Divine the drag queen, had a son who became an almost unkillable zombie on PCP and when confronted by Frank played the helpless victim and blamed everything on her wimpy husband. She has become a local kingpin and needs to be taken out...

Also Punisher Max - Dark net. Frank goes after creators and consumers of the evil stuff they have...
    I like the last one most, given how the Internet has become a haven to peddle all sorts of vile crap and there are people who still stand by and defend it despite the harm caused in reality.

I want to see an all out time traveling war between Kang and Stryfe, especially if Apocalypse and the X-men get caught up in it.

Frank Castle: Avenger. Frank starts out working with Black Widow on a mission. At one point he has to get some info out of Avengers HQ, so she dresses him up adn passes him off as some new hero. While he's getting that info, he gets caught up in some big Avengers plot where he has to work with the team without giving away who he actually is.

The Shi'ar has decided that Earth would be better off being kept under control rather than just trying to keep it out of everything, so Earth is annexed the Empire. Earth Governments are still allowed to function but only so long as they don't go against Shi'ar's wishes and any interplanetary or interdenominational travel is forbidden. The Imperial Guard has been sent down to Earth to enforce the rule and they aren't happy being here either.

I also want to see Jane Foster loosing her memoires of the last few years and going back to just being a doctor, not a Goddess or Valkerie.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I like the last one most, given how the Internet has become a haven to peddle all sorts of vile crap and there are people who still stand by and defend it despite the harm caused in reality.
    CBR isn’t THAT bad
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

I'd like some Inhuman stories where resurrXctiOn left off. That being the New Attilan elections, and the Primegien & Terrigen growth.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    CBR isn’t THAT bad
    That's a good one.

Fireheart v. Kraven - The Puma learns of artifact belonging to his tribe that was stolen by an ancestor of Kraven's and is currently in the hunter's possession. Puma challenges him to a contest to win it back.

Prowler and Black Cat - Hobie Brown is trying to turn his life around and has found a job at a research and development company. However, when he finds something fishy about one of his higher ups he hires the Black Cat to investigate.

Marvels: American Eagle and Tarantula - Follows the story of two heroes for hire who are both trying to find their place in the world.

Gamora and the Graces - Gamora reforms the Graces with Nebula, Praxagora, Lyja, Mantis and Frankie Raye.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 03-24-2020 at 02:22 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    More about Moondragon like i said in another thread she's suppose to be a high level telepath but her feats are norwhere to be seen, just want a short fight between her with some or at least one of the X telepaths (Emma, Betsy etc)

Also Kamala vs Moonstone? Moonstone would stomp her, she's like Carol but more versatile
    we saw a bit of it in the infinity crusade when moondragon mindblasted professor x

Astonishing Member

Avengers vs Krakoa. Full on war.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Avengers vs Krakoa. Full on war.
    if only the avengers were ever this agressive to ever help mutants, but its much more productive to protect anti mutant rallies I suppose.

¯
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-24-2020 at 03:54 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

A group of supernatural titles to reform the Midnight Sons.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com