Incredible Member

Default WW ll Wonder Woman collection.

I wish DC would collect the Earth 2 WWll stories published during the tv series.

It could start with the transition story from Earth 1 to Earth 2, through the story that transitioned back to Earth 1 and end with the Earth 2 WW ll adventures from ( I believe ) World’s Fi est. Lots of JSA appearances in those stories!

I re-read that period about a year ago and it was a lot of fun--and yes, lots of great JSA appearances! Although I have the original comics, I'd be very tempted to pick up a HC or TPB collection of them...

Retired

At the very least they should reprint the tabloid Superman vs. Wonder Woman--ALL-NEW COLLECTORS' EDITION C-54 (1978)--with amazing art by Jose Luis G a r c i a - L o p e z. When DC put out new hardcovers of other classic tabloids, I expected this would be next, but that never happened. Would have been great to release it when the WW movie came out.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I would love to have a collection of those comics

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I'd love to get a collection of these books too! The WWII era of WW is one of my top 3 favorites. So many cool villains & guest-stars!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Funny you should ask for that, as this just showed up among DC's advance solicits. It's just one piece, but restored to its proper tabloid size. Here's hoping it serves as a portent of things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    At the very least they should reprint the tabloid Superman vs. Wonder Woman--ALL-NEW COLLECTORS' EDITION C-54 (1978)--with amazing art by Jose Luis G a r c i a - L o p e z. When DC put out new hardcovers of other classic tabloids, I expected this would be next, but that never happened. Would have been great to release it when the WW movie came out.
    They actually had reprinted it once before, in the Adventures of Sueprman:JLGL hardcover, though that was standard trim.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Funny you should ask for that, as this just showed up among DC's advance solicits. It's just one piece, but restored to its proper tabloid size. Here's hoping it serves as a portent of things to come.

They actually had reprinted it once before, in the Adventures of Sueprman:JLGL hardcover, though that was standard trim.
    That's good news. One thing about that issue is the white cover, which isn't easy to keep in good condition--so I'd be glad to have a reading copy to put on my bookshelf. I searched to see if it had been reprinted anywhere before--I thought maybe it had, but I didn't see it--I guess I should have tried harder.

There is a cool Wonder Woman book out now. I dont know how hard it is to find but it is called Wonder Woman The War Years. my mom got it for me for Christmas. It is a large hardcover.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    There is a cool Wonder Woman book out now. I dont know how hard it is to find but it is called Wonder Woman The War Years. my mom got it for me for Christmas. It is a large hardcover.
    That's the original '40s stories. What the OP is referring to is a period of WW comics in the '1970s when, to tie into the tv series, the stories were set on Earth-2 and focused on WW during WWII. To the best of my knowledge, any reprints of these have been scattershot and rare, if there are any.