Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The difference is in the game they jut have to come up with the costume once and then just lay the code over and over. In comics you would have to draw all that intricate detail over and over. It would kill most artist to do all that detail work every single time they drew the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    The difference is in the game they jut have to come up with the costume once and then just lay the code over and over. In comics you would have to draw all that intricate detail over and over. It would kill most artist to do all that detail work every single time they drew the characters.
    meh, I don't think it's that big of deal. There have been a LOT of overly complicated characters in the past. Post- heroes return Iron Man, XOman of war... all those details on X-force and the pouches and guns of the 90's, Even the New52 went overboard with the 'busy lines'... good artists never complained back in the day when a character got pretty weird looking.

Admittedly they looked DUMB... and I don't want them to come back that way, but it's certainly possible.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I can't think of a single costume that looked better in Injustice. They all looked overdesigned, bulky and just dreadfully ostentatious.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I can't think of a single costume that looked better in Injustice. They all looked overdesigned, bulky and just dreadfully ostentatious.
    I think Injustice 2 was an improvement in some respects, for a lot of the base designs at least. Like Black Canary.

Extraordinary Member

Some if the designs were quite cool, but in many cases you would have to simplify them and reduce the armor to make them work in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I loved Red Hood’s costume in Arkham Knight. Looked super badass. The ones in Injustice were cool as well.
    I like that one too, but I think the Faceless helmet doesn't work in comics.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Injustice 2 was an improvement in some respects, for a lot of the base designs at least. Like Black Canary.
    Canary came out better than most, but if we're comparing to the comic outfits that have stood the test of time, Injustice loses across the board. It's all clown shoes.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Injustice Green Arrow is probably my favorite GA costume. It's got a very Longbow Hunters feel to it with some extra accoutrements. Most of them look dumb but that one works.
    Assassinate Putin!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    For TIM DRAKE for example I would CERTAINLY prefer the alternate black/red Robin costume to the brown/black/gold DRAKE Costume.
    For BART ALLEN I would also prefer to let him age up and use one of the alternate FLASH costumes.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I prefer the costumes of the Arkham games for most of the characters. Robin's costume in Arkham City is my absolute favorite Robin costume. They somehow made Robin look like an absolute badass.

I could be wrong, but it largely seems this is based on whether or not you like or hate armor on your heroes.