Default Visit Another Universe During the Lockdown

Plot Gods give you a Gate spell to any fictional universe you choose. You get to visit for as long as our official pandemic lasts.

Specifically, you get:

* The equivalent of a million US dollars in local money for that verse and a reasonably luxurious residence there.

* Immunized against all diseases in both universes, a restoration to full health and fitness, and your idealized body at Olympic gold medalist level.

* A perfect avatar of you stays in our universe and holds down the fort. You absorb it when you return to get a memory download. Your avatar is a part of you and cares for your loved ones as well as you, yourself would. It has full immunization against all diseases and is karmically guaranteed to survive until your return.

* Valid ID for that universe with no criminal record (if that verse uses ID cards, etc).

* Fluency in three major languages for that universe.

* Combat and tactical skills equivalent to Jason Bourne, and fencing skills equivalent to Dumas' Three Musketeers (Athos, Aramis, Porthos).

* When you return (you must return when the pandemic ends, if it ends), you get to keep all the gifts the Plot Gods bestowed upon you (unless you don't want to keep them). Nobody from our universe notices anything different about you.

* Plot Gods refuse to disclose if you can bring anything back from the other universe besides your memories and experience.

* You may decline the offer, in which case the Plot Gods leave you with a crisp, new $100 bill (or pounds, or yen, or euros, or whatever your national currency is).

Choose your universe.

I go to the Earth depicted in Y the Last Man, and save the human race.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I go to the Earth depicted in Y the Last Man, and save the human race.
    Immunized against all diseases, full health, Olympic-level fitness.... Okay, you're fit for duty, soldier!

Post-Endgame MCU Earth. Seems like a pretty easy place to live in overall so I can just chillax while I wait for everything to blow over.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.