Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I liked the issue very much and I am curious how the story will proceed.
    I love it when RHatO feels like its own little universe with multiple plotlines.

The only real question that I have though is: Who is looking after Dog right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I liked the issue very much and I am curious how the story will proceed.
    I love it when RHatO feels like its own little universe with multiple plotlines.

The only real question that I have though is: Who is looking after Dog right now?
    Dog looks after everyone else!

But yeah, what about Dog the bestest dog ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Dog looks after everyone else!

But yeah, what about Dog the bestest dog ever?
    It's utterly sad to think about Dog being all alone - again.
    Dog probably spend all her life on the streets until she met Jason who gave her a home and chose the best dog-sitter possible.
    I just hope this story arc ends with Dog being reunited with Jason and enjoying her forever home with the Outlaws.
    Don't leave your little Outpaw behind, guys!

I'm afraid Dog is going to suffer the same fate that Lucky from Hawkeye has to: to be always changing hands between* her humans.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 03-27-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I'm afraid Dog is going to suffer the same fate that Lucky from Hawkeye has to: to be always changing hands beteen her humans.
    But there are so many people living in Ma Gunn's school. I can't imagine a situation where the school is completely empty so that nobody can look after Dog while Jason and Co. are on a mission.
    I'll be disappointed in Lobdell if he mistreats Dog since Lobdell has dogs himself.
    Dog is the perfect family dog. Good thing that Jason has accumulated a very big family in this series xD
    Although I don't know what I'm supposed to think of the two newcomers. Nevertheless, the plotline with Ma Gunn, Brain and Monsieur Mallah looks interesting.

Astonishing Member

So did Faye date Brain ... before Brain ...or after Brain?

Also, where's Faye Junior? And is she Jason's sister or cousin ... because it's one of those things. And if she's his cousin, who is his Uncle? Because yeah I want to meet Jason Todd's uncle. Who doesn't, right?
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    So did Faye date Brain ... before Brain ...or after Brain?

Also, where's Faye Junior? And is she Jason's sister or cousin ... because it's one of those things. And if she's his cousin, who is his Uncle? Because yeah I want to meet Jason Todd's uncle. Who doesn't, right?
    You know, with how Faye was made into Jason's grandmother, I wouldn't be surprised if someone else we know (B tier criminal on down) is Jason's uncle/aunt (depending on how that plays out).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    You know, with how Faye was made into Jason's grandmother, I wouldn't be surprised if someone else we know (B tier criminal on down) is Jason's uncle/aunt (depending on how that plays out).
    This would be fun. How many Todds or Gunns are there in the DC universe?
    But it's not just the name (which is optional, since people can change their name - but I think it would be more fun ), the age has to be right too.
    For example, there's Robert Todd/Mister Bones - but I have no idea how old this character is. It's kinda hard to tell.

---

My favorite moment from the issue was, by the way, Jason apologizing to Bizarro for not finding him and Artemis and admitting that he blames himself for them leaving.
    I especially like the line "We're a team. If we aren't there for each other ... what are we?".
    Last edited by Sergard; 03-28-2020 at 01:15 AM.

This would be fun. How many Todds or Gunns are there in the DC universe?
    But it's not just the name (which is optional, since people can change their name - but I think it would be more fun ), the age has to be right too.
    For example, there's Robert Todd/Mister Bones - but I have no idea how old this character is. It's kinda hard to tell.

---

My favorite moment from the issue was, by the way, Jason apologizing to Bizarro for not finding him and Artemis and admitting that he blames himself for them leaving.
    I especially like the line "We're a team. If we aren't there for each other ... what are we?".
    Biz being all Zen-like is weird, but cool. And Artemis would have been more blunt about Jason blaming himself for it then Biz was. But you can really see how the three are more than just a team, and closer to a family. An odd family (a wayward Bat, a clone, and hot-headed Amazon), but a close one nonetheless.

Extraordinary Member

he was a member Helix which were around the age of the Infinity Inc. members, which would put him imo at roughly the same age as Dick.

But I think Mister Bones is African American.
    Last edited by Aahz; 03-28-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    he was a member Helix which were around the age of the Infinity Inc. members, which would put him imo at roughly the same age as Dick.

But I think Mister Bones is African American.
    Wow. I thought he'd be older since he's the director of D.E.O. and a Batwoman villain. Also the suits he wears make him look older.
    I also didn't know that he's African American. It's a little hard to tell with invisible skin xD

Well, there goes my little theory that Ma Gunn was one of the six pregnant women that were injected with an experimental mutagenic drug. This could have been an explanation for Willis' "bad genes" that caused baby Jason to need medical attention after birth.