Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Oh god, yes. I kind of wish that that "Secret Crisis" that Geoff Johns teased at the end of Doomsday Clock ends up actually coming true.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    The fact that none of you said Thor vs Ares shame
    Hmm, DC Ares seems a lot more like Marvel's Loki, at least in terms of scheming and plotting, so that would be interesting for Thor to deal with.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Deadman vs. Mysterio. I think they'd match up quite interestingly.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Deadman vs. Mysterio. I think they'd match up quite interestingly.
    i don't seee how. mysterio cannot see deadman and deadman can easily posssessed beck's body

Deathstroke vs. Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker) --- would be a more even fight than Deathstroke vs. Spider-Man, since Kaine has the killer instinct, albeit constantly repressed due to his efforts to be more of a hero in the mold of his brothers Peter Parker and (pre-Clone Conspiracy) Ben Reilly, that Peter lacks, along with (most of) the physical stats to match Slade.
    Unless that Slade is able to come with a great strategy to bank on Kaine weakness, he is doomed, Kaine is way faster and stronger than him.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Clayface vs Black Panther
    Despero vs Captain Marvel
    Klarion the Witch Boy vs Wiccan
    Captain Nazi vs Captain America
    Amazo vs Iron Man
    Solomon Grundy vs Dr. Strange

I think a better matchup would be Black Panther versus Red Lion. Red Lion is the answer to the question "What if Christopher Priest wrote a Black Panther that D.N.G.A.F https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Matthew_Bland_(Prime_Earth)
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Most of the Bat-villains against Spider-Man and Daredevil.

BANNED

the x-men stay in krakoa,put their phones on ignore, everyone goes to the tiki bar to watch the live of the enourmous beatdown the justice league lays, multiple drinking/snack games ensue each time the avengers eat the dirt.

Extraordinary Member

Joker vs Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Unless that Slade is able to come with a great strategy to bank on Kaine weakness, he is doomed, Kaine is way faster and stronger than him.
    Kaine's weakness, such as it is, is that he can be (and was) pretty scummy sometimes, but he's nowhere near as scummy as Slade can be, as he's at least ashamed of his scummier past behavior and has put forth genuine effort toward being a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    I think a better matchup would be Black Panther versus Red Lion. Red Lion is the answer to the question "What if Christopher Priest wrote a Black Panther that D.N.G.A.F https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Matthew_Bland_(Prime_Earth)
    Black Panther vs. Red Lion? I could see that, especially if Christopher Priest himself wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Kaine's weakness, such as it is, is that he can be (and was) pretty scummy sometimes, but he's nowhere near as scummy as Slade can be, as he's at least ashamed of his scummier past behavior and has put forth genuine effort toward being a better person.

Black Panther vs. Red Lion? I could see that, especially if Christopher Priest himself wrote it.
    I always thought that his weakness was his temper and his self-loathing (he really was down on himself in the last strecth of his solo), still Slade would need to use some elaborated big scheme to put Kaine against, a phisycal confrontation would just go.bad for him.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I always thought that his weakness was his temper and his self-loathing (he really was down on himself in the last strecth of his solo), still Slade would need to use some elaborated big scheme to put Kaine against, a phisycal confrontation would just go.bad for him.
    Good take on Kaine's weakness being his comparative lack of self-control when it comes to his temper and his self-loathing. I could see Slade trying to play on Kaine's temper if he had time to study him more closely, but as for an all-out physical confrontation, depends on what suit he's wearing. The Nth-metal suit, as far as I can recall, further augments his physical abilities to a certain degree, while the Ikon Suit absorbs kinetic energy directed at it similarly to Black Panther's more recent suit, so he can probably withstand at least some of Kaine's blows, if it can survive a hit from Superman.

A mini with Daredevil vs Ra's Al Ghul. (and the league of assassins). Could make for compelling drama. I doubt that Ra's would see Matt as a potential heir. Or would he?

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    i don't seee how. mysterio cannot see deadman and deadman can easily posssessed beck's body
    I don’t think really anybody can see Boston. That doesn’t have much of an effect on how they would do as one of his rogues.

Reign vs Captain Marvel
    Solomon Grundy vs The Incredible Hulk
    Lex Luthor vs Iron Man (Lex gets to wear his Lexo-Suit)
    Bane vs Captain America.
    Scarecrow vs Spider-Man
    Mr. Freeze or Killer Frost vs the Human Torch