Default Wonder Woman #34 moved to October ?

The D C web page has

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/wonde...onder-woman-34

Wonder Woman #34 being released October 1st
    and Wonder Woman #35 being released October 15th

Since it is on the official D C web page, I guess we will have to wait to see how
    this all wraps up.

I would rather issue #34 had come out this week; but I can wait to get issues
    #34 and #35 drawn by Cliff Chaing .
    Last edited by My Two Cents; 08-11-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Oh no. But I guess it's true. #33 was already late.

It's kinda sad because the book has not been late for almost the entire run... but I wonder if it's Chiang's fault or it's DC wanting to change things.

Anyway, that makes 3 Azz/Chiang in October with Secret Origins. And it's actually probably better than ending with the Futures End issue in the middle of the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonter Voman View Post

It's kinda sad because the book has not been late for almost the entire run... but I wonder if it's Chiang's fault or it's DC wanting to change things.

Anyway, that makes 3 Azz/Chiang in October with Secret Origins. And it's actually probably better than ending with the Futures End issue in the middle of the issues.
    That could be why they are pushing it back becuase the last 2 issues are probably really connected and tie up the end of their run and they dont want to leave 2 months between the 2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vonter Voman View Post

It's really weird, the book always delivery in time and chiang had sudzuka doing many issues before him.

It's not on the 8/20 releases on Previews World

However, it's not on the October releases either, but they might have not updated it.

EDIT: Found the issue. Listed as 10/1 alright.

If issue #35 and Secret Origins are still going to be released on October, I guess it's not Chiang's fault.

Mighty Member

October will be such an awesome month!

Wonder Woman vol. 5: Flesh
    Wonder Woman #34
    Wonder Woman #35
    Wonder Woman #Secret origins

The Wondy week off is perfect for a reread of the whole saga.

But for August, Sensation comics will be out the 20th. So there's still some Wonder Woman to be read this month

But I am thinking about skipping the Future ends issue of WW, so that it spoiler anything it potentially tries to dig into from the main book by Azzarello and Chiang. Will probably stick to Sensation comics #2.
    Last edited by borntohula; 08-11-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Probably the book would be delayed by 2 weeks, but since September is going to be Futures End month, it had to be moved to October.

I would reread the whole story in September, and I think it would be better to have issue #34 and its possible developments to tie the story together... but I'll reread it in the meantime anyway. We should create a thread to explore all the developments and theories and how the story went so far.

Probably since Chiang had the secret origins issue to do as well, he needed more time. The future's end issue was probably the right amount of time he needed to get his stuff done. Though the dates may still yet be moved. Anyway looking forward to the month.