Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
Movie theater is my favorite place to watch something. I am horrible at watching things at home. I always press pause, play on my phone. Ends up taking me all day to watch anything. But at the movie theater, keep my phone off like they tells ya to in the previews, and watch the whole thing in one go. Plus I love the atmosphere of the movie theater and obviously the giant screen.
Hope they don’t go anywhere anytime soon.
I'm the opposite. I hate going to the theater for a number of reasons. At home, if my lower back is bothering me, I have a chair I know is comfortable and I can just pause the movie and lie down. I can pause it and use the restroom. I can shut it off and go to sleep. And all of this without the hassle of getting to the theater and home again. Oh, and snacks don't cost more than the movie at home.

But, that said, once this is over with, I think the theaters that survive this situation will do just fine. There may be a slump or time to recover but they will. Of course, everything becomes more unlikely the longer this goes on.