Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
You know you can just get some tv dinners and use the microwave right? Or microwave burritos, pizza rolls, chicken nuggets, spring rolls, soups, etc.

Never mind all the things you can make by just literally boiling water - hot dogs, pasta noodles, rice, meat, veggies.

Never mind all the people these days with an instant pot or air fryer or pressure cooker, to cook stuff fast. I make homemade pizza substituting wheat tortillas for dough in my air fryer, takes 30 minutes and only because I put on a lot of toppings (actual cook time maybe 10-15 minutes).

And even if you use a stove I can fry up eggs or make a decent burger in almost no time at all.

Hell, if you got a panini press you can make a good hot sandwich quick like.

If you are spending hours in the kitchen, using a ton of ingredients, and getting confused by some complicated recipe, you're doing it wrong. More meals than I'm willing to count can be made in under an hour if not half an hour with only a few ingredients. And I'm a lazy and uncreative chef.

*Yes, most of what I listed isn't healthy, but neither is what you're likely to get at a restaurant either.
We aren't talking about not going to restaurants because you can have the same meal at home. Not eating at home in general. I cook almost every day, and I am a good cook. But it doesn't replace the restaurant experience. If you want a meal similar to a good restaurant, what I posted is true. It was comparing this to movies at home vs theaters. I said the two are not comparable.