Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Doesn't Xena have a bunch if good strengrh feats after her daughter, Hooe, is born? I think she was fighting some other weird gods??? I rememner the last of them doing stuff like knocking down multiple stone pillars
    Xena was granted the power to kill a god through conceiving Hope.

Incredible Member

wait , isn't hope gabriella daughter , not xena. wasn't there an episode where xena claimed ares to be her father , and herself to be half god.

Xena had a son, not a daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    wait , isn't hope gabriella daughter , not xena. wasn't there an episode where xena claimed ares to be her father , and herself to be half god.
    There was an episode where she manipulated the Furies into believing she was Ares' daughter.
    Power with Girl is better.

I've been looking up some Xena clips. I'm doubting she has the strength to really hurt Bushmaster, but she has pressure points. Given Luke was vukneravle to oressure points in Defenders, I'd say Xena's would work on Bushmaster. The problem is glnna be hitting the guy.

Bushmaster on Double Dose has that bullet-time feat... And at the very least, it was commented by Luke the guy was exceptio ally fast. We did also see him earlier sort of blitz a group of dudes too.

With the Chakram, I'm figuring she cleaves his head off. Found this clip:

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Xena had a son, not a daughter.
    Hope was Gabrielle's daughter, my mistake, and she killed Xena's son Solan. Xena had another child, Eve, who she somehow conceived without a father. Eve grows up and becomes the evil Livia, but when Xena reforms her, Eve decides to follow the God of Light, which grants Xena the power to kill gods.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Hope was Gabrielle's daughter, my mistake, and she killed Xena's son Solan. Xena had another child, Eve, who she somehow conceived without a father. Eve grows up and becomes the evil Livia, but when Xena reforms her, Eve decides to follow the God of Light, which grants Xena the power to kill gods.
    Because of COURSE it does.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    and it turns out eve is just a reincarnation of callisto who turned into a demon and then into a angel and decided to be xena's daughter.

gabs even suggested that hercules could be the father, which kinda hints that her and herc still bumped uglies.