Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Is Jean wbk

Not sure why are u trying to insert Storm in this conversation about powerful founders members with untapped potential
    storm invented being a powerful founding member with untapped potential lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    because that statement is factualy incorrrect by any and all requirements and expectations, jean is absolutly not "the most important lady of her respective team".
    that's Ororo, trough and trough, in story, universe, general public perceptions and cultural impact, jean's importance is reduced to the dark phoenix saga, and that is a FACT
    100% with your stance on storm. Jean is an integral player in the franchise but its not the same. Storm has transcended the franchise. Jean being reduced to Dark Phoenix is a strange,hm, I'll say phenomenon - not by you in this case but by readers at large. but the threads already all the way off topic lol. I think I understand more why you called Jean and Sue pot and kettle
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 03-22-2020 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    storm invented being a powerful founding member with untapped potential lol
    Well she's finally considered an omega after decades so true

she might be more popular but i disagree, just because she has more apparences in the background through the years doesn't mean she's the most important female of the X universe, in the lore she definitely ins't.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Well she's finally considered an omega after decades so true

she might be more popular but i disagree, just because she has more apparences in the background through the years doesn't mean she's the most important female of the X universe, in the lore she definitely ins't.
    the fire bird is no longer an x-men concept and not even a jean concept, storm is an actual leader and spearhead the team for decades at a time, she's the most well known for the general public in any costume and apearence, jean needs the phoenix costume to anyone know its her and not mary jane/barbara gordon/poison ivy/mera

the fire bird is no longer an x-men concept and not even a jean concept, storm is an actual leader and spearhead the team for decades at a time, she's the most well known for the general public in any costume and apearence, jean needs the phoenix costume to anyone know its her and not mary jane/barbara gordon/poison ivy/mera
    Pretty sure writers prefer Kitty or even Jean for that role if we bring recent X-men red

Yeah they know every costume and hairstyle of her right?
    how many books are in demand for her?

Not you pretending she's Wolverine, as i said just because she has more apparences in the background (because she does) doesn't mean she's the most important for the lore, i'm not even denying her popularity but since you're getting brave you must know
    people are only interested in X-Men when they are all together.

Even thought i stan Jean i know she only work for team groups

The topic was about a fight between Sue and Jean, the fact that you have to insert Storm in the conversation when people are praising other characters tells me how pressed you are, it's not the first i see you starting drama or downplaying other characters tho

Susan making every mutant naked!?

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post

yeah Chip is very obviously a good writer from some of the character moments alone - I think this is a case of a writer being force-fed (for lack of a better phrase) a story by editorial and just having to make it work. I actually like the Dodson's art and im fine with Doom being there I just wish he was used in a more fun way, if that makes sense.
    I mean, DOOM ISLAND is a little fun at least.

Would've made it a slow burn and handled it with a bit more subtlety. I loved the tease of tension in House of X #1, but this mini kind of lays waste to it by addressing it immediately and it almost feeling like an episode to a sitcom rather than an integral part of a movie.

The X-Men emerge from a Krakoa gate in NYC, dressed to the nines. They walk down West Broadway.

The FF spot them and wave from across the street, Susan yelling, "Hey guys!"

The X-Men keep walking.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

1 issue starts with a phonecall asking to meet, Kate, storm, and maybe Bobby head over ring the doorbell, they sit down have conversation like adults, Reed and Sue Express their concerns, tour of Krakoa is offered, afterwards further debate of philosophy, Reed and Sue talk to their son about what he wants, Franklin responds however he chooses, issue over the end.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Spoiler: Johnny gets a taste of what's the 'new normal' in Krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The X-Men emerge from a Krakoa gate in NYC, dressed to the nines. They walk down West Broadway.

The FF spot them and wave from across the street, Susan yelling, "Hey guys!"

The X-Men keep walking.

I'd pay 5 dollars for those 2 pages.

Jean and Ororo fight to the death. The FF watch and laugh.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I'd pay 5 dollars for those 2 pages.
    2 pages!? 6 issues so you can collect it as a TPB!

Spectacular Member

kitty steals some hairs, leaves, rise of frakrakoa rixards
    So then I take it you were okay with the skinning alive/cloning of Domino.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BAS View Post
    So then I take it you were okay with the skinning alive/cloning of Domino.
    it made for a fun arch and removing some hairs is absolutly the same as skinning someone alive, but sure whatever you say