About the Style of Metropolis in Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited cartoons, and Tell Me If I am Right.

I have seen the Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited cartoons several times and here is what I noticed and tell me if I am right on this.

This is what I saw for myself and heard from the producers of each show and from other people.

Superman: The Animated Series came out and takes place in the 1990's but it has an ocean liner art deco feel and looks retro futuristic for Metropolis. It was a pseudo future past look. The buildings and cars look both old and futuristic looking while the fashion looks old like 1950's or 1960's, (except Jimmy Olsen, who has the 1990's look).The music is inspired by 1950's science fiction music.

But then in the Justice League cartoon, they changed Metropolis to have a more modern and realistic look until Justice League Unlimited, where they changed it back to the retro futuristic look.