Default Can you redeem codes from marvel comics on comixology ??

Hey guys, so topic question. Can't seem to find a clear answer on the web. This could make me make the move to get a tablet.
    Let me know thanks!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    Hey guys, so topic question. Can't seem to find a clear answer on the web. This could make me make the move to get a tablet.
    Let me know thanks!
    I logged into Comixology via their Amazon link and I do notice that my purchases of TPBs that I made at the Marvel store show up there too. What doesn't show up are comics that I bought at the LCS and then redeemed the code. For example the new Doom series I've been reading and redeemed doesn't show up on Comixology. I tried using the code for the new issue of Runaways on comixology and it didn't work there. I haven't redeemed it at Marvel The redeem page says

"In order to redeem a gift, the recipient must be registered (or register) with comiXology. Gifting and redeeming are subject to comiXology's Terms of Use.

For promotion codes, please checkout with the shopping cart in order to use your code. Promotion codes cannot be used with Instant Checkout.

Gift comics are non-refundable items and cannot be redeemed in exchange any form of monetary value."

Looks to me like you would have to buy the comic there to redeem it. Since I bought my at the shop, mine didn't work. But I imagine you could just buy your comics there in digital format if you don't mind not having the comic itself

I don't understand why they are making this so difficult... you can buy marvel comics on comixology, why not let us use the redeemable code on there aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    I don't understand why they are making this so difficult... you can buy marvel comics on comixology, why not let us use the redeemable code on there aswell...
    Yeah, I don't know why either.

I think I fo und something, you can sync your marvel comics from the marvel app to comixology, so you should be able to read your comics on there that you redeemed from copies you bought at your comicshop.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Yeah, if you sync up your accounts the codes you redeem on the Marvel website will show up in your Comixology library. I haven't had the Marvel app on any device for years, I just redeem the codes on the Marvel site, and I'm good to go.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

How did you sync up your accounts? I haven't found that option.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    How did you sync up your accounts? I haven't found that option.
    Log onto your Comixology account. Click on My Account. And there should be links to sync both your Marvel.com and Kindle accounts.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?