Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Im still on the fence with this. Because outside of Sinister, Maddie and Wells...the roster is so...meh.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Very hyped for this which is amazing as I don't give a damn about anyone on the roster. Really hoping Exodus will eventually play a role in this series.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Empath has Bobby Drake hair.

Is it brown? Is it blond? Yes, it is Bobby Drake colored.
    Last edited by Dante Milton; 03-23-2020 at 04:25 PM.

BANNED

I think we can trust Zeb Wells to make a great contribution to the Dawn of X. This sounds like the Suicide Squad/Thunderbolts for the mutants, and we just might get some solid development for this ragtag team. I'd be happy to see Kwannon, Scalphunter and Empath a little more fleshed out, and more Sinister is always a plus.

Exciting to hear that other mutants in need of rehabilitation could find themselves on the team too. I'd love to see more characters given an opportunity to flourish now they're not just cookie cutter antagonistic personalities.

BANNED

Jesus, Maddie, move on. It ain't 1989 anymore. Get a new motivation.

Although, in comics time, maybe Inferno was last year. But on the other hand, she has gotten revenge like 4 times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Empath has Bobby Drake hair.

Is it brown? Is it blond? Yes, it is Bobby Drake colored.
    I tried to upvoting you, and then I couldn't. Then I tried to like your post and I couldn't again. Now I'm just thinking if they are ever updating this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Although, in comics time, maybe Inferno was last year. But on the other hand, she has gotten revenge like 4 times already.
    Yeap. I like post-inferno Maddie, but girl, move on. Like, I can see you still hating Sinister but who cares about Scott anymore? Shag Alex

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Heh, she does indeed embrace the long, long, grudge! A characterization of 'hell hath no fury.' Perhaps she exists as a warning to those on the team of what's in store for them if they don't pull out of their own destructive habits. Perhaps helping her to 'get over it' will help *them* to see that they too, can 'get over it' and go on to live, if not their best lives, at least, *better* lives...

And Maddy needs to hook up with Gabriel, just to complete her Summer's brother trifecta bingo card.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Recently I have come to like evil Maddie more than what she was before that. Sure the way there was horrible but it is better than just being a jean copy

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Recently I have come to like evil Maddie more than what she was before that. Sure the way there was horrible but it is better than just being a jean copy
    I don't understand why people wouldnt like Maddie, she's done nothing wrong, she is the ultimate scorned x-women driven completely mad by Sinister's revelations and everyone elses manipulations.