Bumpety bump - my votes are in.

DAREDEVIL by NOCENTI VOLUME 1

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

I'd like to nominate:

Spectacular Spider-Man by J. M. DeMatteis and Sal Buscema
    Hulk by Bill Mantlo

Incredible Member

Bump.

Finally put in my votes and pretty SA heavy.

According to Tigereyes over on MMW boards not even to 100 responses yet! I hope he gets a solid push to the deadline.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Voted.....BUMP!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Daredevil by Charles Soule made last year's Top 50 (rightly so) but I'd like to nominate this run in two separate Omnibuses starting with Volume One:

Daredevil by Charles Soule Vol. 1
    Collecting: Daredevil Vol. 5 #1-25, Annual #1, Deadpool #13, Daredevil/Punisher: Seventh Circle #1-4 and material from All-New All-Different Marvel Point One #1 ("Blind spot").

Astonishing Member

Bumped. My new choice this year is Indiana Jones - The Original Marvel Years.

Vote + bump
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Amazing Member

Vote + bump

Vote + bump

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Bumped. My new choice this year is Indiana Jones - The Original Marvel Years.
    I mentioned that last year('19), then the movie got delayed. Since filming was supposed to start this summer('20) and the world is on hold I thought, it may get delayed or cancelled. If so there goes the "necessary" media tie-in to have that.
    I'll buy that whenever it gets done though, Indiana Jones 5('21) or not.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Daredevil by Charles Soule Vol. 2
    Collecting: Daredevil Vol. 5 #26-28, #595-612, Hunt for Wolverine #1; Hunt for Wolverine: Weapon Lost #1-4, Man Without Fear (by Jed MacKay) #1-5.

Mighty Member

My last nomination:

Spider-Man: Prelude to the Clone Saga (It could also be called "Peter's really angry phase": ASM 381-393, SSM 204-216, WoSM 104-116, SM 38-50
    This is a big omnibus, so if one felt like pairing it down, they could eliminate large chunks of the satellite titles, but ASM, Pursuit (across the titles), Beware the Rage of a Desperate Man and #50 (SM), Death of Tombstone and Predator and Prey (SSM), and Live and Let Die (WoSM) are all part of setting up Peter's rage and despair just before Ben appears and May dies.

As a side note, and this is not a necessarily popular opinion - it helps w/ASM omni mapping a lot. A Bagley omni that includes ASM 351-380 + the Maximum Carnage tie-ins isn't too unwieldy.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I would be in for the Spider-Man: Prelude to the Clone Saga but I would start it at ASM #390 and also opt for the following Omnibus which would nicely work around the Spider-Man Vs. Venom Omnibus which already includes Maximum Carnage:

Amazing Spider-Man by David Michelinie & Mark Bagley Omnibus
    Collecting ASM # 351-377, 381-389 & Annuals

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I would be in for the Spider-Man: Prelude to the Clone Saga but I would start it at ASM #390 and also opt for the following Omnibus which would nicely work around the Spider-Man Vs. Venom Omnibus which already includes Maximum Carnage:

Amazing Spider-Man by David Michelinie & Mark Bagley Omnibus
    Collecting ASM # 351-377, 381-389 & Annuals
    ASM 388 (the end of Life Theft) is the last Michelinie issue, but otherwise the above is an eminently reasonable way to break up the issues for mapping the issues. I have a fondness for the mapping I chose for a couple reasons, mainly that I like the X-Men universe way of mapping things where you have title omnis and then OHCs for big events and everything is sequential. So I'm imagining a Bagley omni (351-378 + annuals), a Buscema/DeMatteis SSM omni, an MC OHC, then Prelude to Clone Saga as a really nice run on a shelf (I also want a Web OHC from 84-100, but that seems . . . wildly unlikely given what is currently on the shelves)
    Blue text denotes sarcasm