There's nothing out there. Sporting events have crowds and we're not doing crowds right now.

Regardless of their hesitation, the NBA is going to have to shelf this season. IF MLB resumes in a couple months or more I doubt we'll be out from under the major restrictions to even resume that in all major cities. I'm hesitant to even feel the NFL will start as normal. Olympics... better to cancel now however they are only now mulling postponement. Canada and Australia have already declined to send their athletes. 90 days I don't think is enough time to resume competition where 100,000's of thousands gather and send everyone back home. Sports around the world world have paused and when they return all of it will be consumed differently with the distancing that is required going forward.

CBS broadcasted the 92 NCAA game this past weekend. This little bit of NFL free agency news has been about it and that won't last much longer. If it comes down to it, I've got my VCR in the basement and I guess I'll be watching old Colts games from when Peyton was here. So are you watching old games or what?