Marvel does a really much better job at giving various characters an opportunity to headline a series. Sometimes it is 5 issues long and sometimes it 35, but one of the things that has always been curious to me is the characters that get multiple attempts over those who get just one or two. Now dont get me wrong, I love the fact that Jessica Drew Spider-Woman is getting another shot at a series (just wish they would leave her costume alone.) But what makes her more likely to get another over say Mockingbird? Patsy Walker/Hellcat has had 2 minis and a series lasting about 18 issues I think? How many has She-Hulk had?
Obviously characters like Captain America, Thor, Ironman, Doctor Strange will always have something running...but why Hawkeye over Wonder Man? Now the obvious reasoning is the Hollywood factor, but surely there's some interest in other characters that Marvel could exploit.
Who are some of your favorite characters who HAVE HAD a series in the past that you would like to see get anther shot or three?
Wonder Man, Mockingbird and Hellcat are three characters that I would like to see get shots at another series. I'm always up for a Ka-Zar and Shanna series.