Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Warren and Betsy talking since her new body and all...
    That too!
    Wooha!!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Nightcrawler and Mystique. I don't mean the barbs from Mystique and Kurts passive joking. Aaron brought her back after Kurts resurrection but that was mostly hero vs. villain stuff and since they are now basically living on the same island I want them to really hash it out no holds barred.

Scott and Hope, I can't believe Rosenberg put them into one team and made nearly zero interaction, I don't even know how she joined the team after war of realms, they haven't spoken to each other since AVX!

Oh also Hope hasn't spoken to kid Cable, she mourned for her old man and then led the MLF but never tried to look for kid Cable? He was making big international news at that time!

And Madrox&Theresa, Legion&Xavier(where's legion anyway), QQ&Sophie, Tempus&Cyclops, and many others
    Last edited by RABUMALAL; 03-23-2020 at 09:14 PM.

In the topic of complicated family relationships, I wonder how Kevin will react when he discovers that his mom, who created him as a test tube baby then kept him locked away for his entire childhood, is alive

So many reunions with the bus students being resurrected. Not a single one that I know of has had a reunion or a reaction on panel. Seems like a huge waste.

Also for how much Laura and Logan’s now father/daughter relationship was pushed, we didn’t even get to see her react to his resurrection.

Keep these coming because the X-Office is sometimes reading.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Scott and Old man Cable

Logan, Laura, Daken and Gabby need less stabbing and more family time.

Lorna and Magneto need to talk on page about genosha and the axis retcon

Charles and Mystique need to clear out what was that about a marriage?

Charles and David need to meet again as soon as possible

Moira and Destiny.

Magneto and Doug ramsey need to say at least one word to one another.

Rogue and Mystique

Nighcrawler and Mystique

Syrin and Banshee

Banshee and Moira

Banshee and Emma, I liked their relationship in Gen X

I am sure I am forgetting someone but those are at the top of my mind.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

BANNED

GENERATION X REUNION. We got to see Synch & Skin together, and we've seen Husk & Skin on panel together, but can we get Synch, Skin, Husk, Monet, Chamber, Jubilee all together and speaking to each other please?

There are a number of family reunions that need to happen and some sibling relationships I really wanna see more of. Colossus & Magik, Nightcrawler & Abyss, Dazzler & Mortis, Sunfire & Sunpyre, Monet & Emplate, Karma & Tran, the Guthries (namely Cannonball, Husk, Icarus & Aero) etc.

A New X-Men/Academy X reunion is another big one. Let's get Wallflower & Tag back, Wind Dancer repowered and bring them together with Elixir, Prodigy, Surge, Icarus, Dust, Rockslide, Hellion & Mercury. Hit me in the feels Marvel I'm begging you.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Rogue and Mystique. Have they interacted since Ms. Marie almost killed her mum in Messiah Complex? Hope she is present when/if the plot about Mystique burning down Krakoa happens.
    I'm sure when Raven puts her plans in motion Rogue will be safely out of harms way. Despite her misguided decisions and checkered past, she still has a soft spot for Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Selene interacting with Emma...
    Yeah I have to imagine Selene being left out of the Hellfire games might leave a bitter taste in her mouth. And she has a lot of contempt for Emma. We never saw her seek revenge on her murderers too (Warpath, Domino, Wolverine, X-23, Wolfsbane, Elixir, Archangel & Vanisher) after her stint in Necrosha.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Warren and Betsy talking since her new body and all...
    Betsy hasn't spoken with a lot of her peers since her return. I feel like Warren is a pivotal one though. I'm still rooting for them as a couple. It's better than Petsy (Pete Wisdom & Betsy) ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Shortpack! View Post
    The M and Penance change.

Banshee and EVERYONE. Though he and Moira - especially given the retcon - could be REALLY interesting.

Warpath and Risque.
    Hopefully Monet lands on of the not yet announced titles. I dunno if X-Corp is still in fruition, and I'm dying for a Generation X title.

I've been vying for Banshee & Sunfire to be elevated as characters for years. In regards to Sean, he absolutely needs to be interacting with Black Tom, Emma Frost and his old students. We know that Moira X book is still coming at some point. I'm half expecting her to have her own crew of mutant allies- Petra, Sway, Darwin, Wolfsbane & Banshee isn't a bad start.

I love Risque and I'd love her and James to resume their romance too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    So many reunions with the bus students being resurrected. Not a single one that I know of has had a reunion or a reaction on panel. Seems like a huge waste.

Also for how much Laura and Logan’s now father/daughter relationship was pushed, we didn’t even get to see her react to his resurrection.
    I know! Like, can we PLEASE see Hellion & the Hellions react to the resurrection of Tag?

That's a weird one. Her involvement in Return of Wolverine was weirdly minimal and we still haven't seen that initial meeting after he came back. We skipped over Logan meeting Gabby too which was a huge missed opportunity imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Scott and Old man Cable

Logan, Laura, Daken and Gabby need less stabbing and more family time.

Lorna and Magneto need to talk on page about genosha and the axis retcon

Charles and Mystique need to clear out what was that about a marriage?

Charles and David need to meet again as soon as possible

Moira and Destiny.

Magneto and Doug ramsey need to say at least one word to one another.

Rogue and Mystique

Nighcrawler and Mystique

Syrin and Banshee

Banshee and Moira

Banshee and Emma, I liked their relationship in Gen X

I am sure I am forgetting someone but those are at the top of my mind.
    All of these! I'm particularly sad we haven't seen Emma reunite with her students yet. I want to see Emma and Catseye bonding.

Pyro and Avalanche.

Pyro and Mystique.

Pyro and Phantazia.

Pyro and Empyrean.

Pyro and anyone from Pyro's past so that they acknowledge he's more than just a joke character.

Rogue should be pushing for Destiny's resurrection. Xavier can string Mystique along, but he'd have no excuses for Rogue.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by RABUMALAL View Post
    Scott and Hope, I can't believe Rosenberg put them into one team and made nearly zero interaction, I don't even know how she joined the team after war of realms, they haven't spoken to each other since AVX!

Oh also Hope hasn't spoken to kid Cable, she mourned for her old man and then led the MLF but never tried to look for kid Cable? He was making big international news at that time!

And Madrox&Theresa, Legion&Xavier(where's legion anyway), QQ&Sophie, Tempus&Cyclops, and many others
    I don't think that Terry and Jamie have anything to really talk about as last I checked their issues were hashed out before PAD's X-Factor book ended, if anything Jamie should see what his wife is doing, wherever Layla is...and last I checked Betsy and Pete aren't dating...thankfully...and so far Warren doesn't seem to be on any of the books, though I'd guess that most of these books already have an expiration date...

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Rogue should be pushing for Destiny's resurrection. Xavier can string Mystique along, but he'd have no excuses for Rogue.
    Wow, true. Somehow I hadn't even thought about that(and sadly I bet neither has the writers?).

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Wow, true. Somehow I hadn't even thought about that(and sadly I bet neither has the writers?).
    She's probably too busy getting Gamdick, but it would be nice to see her thoughts on Destiny's potential resurrection.

Iceman and Cyclops had some major beef after Xavier died, it was mostly on Bobby with the issue, and when Scott died it all kind of went away, some serious unresolved issues there in my opinion, their practically brothers so I could see them moving past it, but even still their was no resolution on page.