Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I’ve updated the Omniverse section.
    Last edited by Bored at 3:00AM; 01-25-2022 at 07:46 PM.

Now with 100% more Peacemaker, Vigilante, Black Adam, and Batgirl!
    Last edited by Bored at 3:00AM; 10-19-2022 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Now with 100% more Peacemaker, Vigilante, Black Adam, and Batgirl!

Missed a real good chance of having 2 versions of the Conner Kent superboy on the same Pic. YJ and the DCAMU.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Missed a real good chance of having 2 versions of the Conner Kent superboy on the same Pic. YJ and the DCAMU.
    The DCAMU group is crowded enough. Cramming all those characters in was pretty trick, so I stuck with the characters that were featured the most prominently. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I’ve updated The Modern Age to add Nubia and reflect the latest tweaks to Jace’s and Wally’s costumes.
    Last edited by Bored at 3:00AM; 05-24-2022 at 11:54 PM.

I’m trying to weave together Levitz’s Earth-Two JSA stories, Robinson’s Golden Age, Cooke’s New Frontier, with Donner’s crystal Fortress of Solitude and the original’s first appearance in ‘49. I hope the seams don’t show too badly.

I’m trying to reconcile the two different approaches to Luthor by mixing and matching the two into a particularly dysfunctional father/son duo reminiscent of the Lex/Lionel stuff from TV. However, I’ve swapped their traditional roles by making the OG Luthor be the childhood friend of Clark’s in Smallville while his son Lex is raised in poverty in the Suicide Slums and inherits his father’s vast wealth after murdering him. This allows at least one Luthor to actually get somewhat redeemed while the current Luthor can be as big a monster as he usually is.

I’ve explained away the inconsistencies by having Lex get trapped in a temporal echo of his father’s past in Smallville when the Earth-One/Two fissure occurs at the exact moment Lex murders his father Alexei. He’s freed following Crisis to be the Suicide Slum raised sociopath from the Post-Crisis era.

I've finally finished writing up my Meta-History of the DCAU, which attempts to draw as straight a line as possible from the earliest DC cartoons to the present day, as if it was one continuous continuity that, like the comics themselves, has been revised and rewritten multiple times.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I’ve finally corrected the most egregious omission from my DCU History…the World’s Finest team (which of course includes Robin, but I think it’s more fitting to have them first team up in late 1939 prior to Robin’s debut).

I’ve updated the Modern Age to include Robin and WarWorld Superman

Something tells me the Multiverse stuff is going to have to be completely reworked
    Last edited by Bored at 3:00AM; 11-14-2022 at 04:30 AM.

As Black Adam didn’t quite change the hierarchy of the DCU as much as The Rock hoped, I didn’t have to tweak the Multiverse stuff too much, but Superman’s return to the big screen certainly deserves a new pic in his red & blue MoS suit.