Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

The DCU of the 1970s...
    Last edited by Bored at 3:00AM; 10-09-2020 at 12:21 AM.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Bored:

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Bored:

Ha! Yes, I saw that.

More Bronze Age DCU
    Last edited by Bored at 3:00AM; 10-09-2020 at 12:24 AM.

The DCU of early America

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post

More Bronze Age DCU
    The DC of my childhood.

Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

The Dark Age of Batman

3 Billion Years Ago...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm reading it from the beginning, but there are some unclear details. So Perpetua was the first of creation?

101,000 to 100,000 years ago was the Krypton Clone Rights War, and before that, the day of Van-L, oldest known House of El ancestor. The Clone War is still canon in New 52, they just add Kon-El the first as the leader of the clones.

Who's the other immortal 50,000 years ago? One is Vandal Savage, the other is... I think I know but I forget his name...
    Will you add that House of El ancestor Im-El was the one redirected the immortalizing meteorite to Earth to avoid it hitting Krypton or is that only in New 52 and too much detail?
    I guess you're not including The Return of Bruce Wayne scenario since it's too detailed/complicated?
    Also, Anthro's grandson is the one creating the Tribe of The Bat, Miagani, the original natives of Gotham

While Hera gave Herakles the task, the one spurring his bloodlust was Ares. In all continuities, he became the leader of Ares' male army of violent conquest in contrast to the Amazons, though he may or may not conscious of the fact.

Is the meteorite that Super-Chief got a different one? Where are all these random meteorites came from?

1790 was the time of Jonas Olsson, the oldest Jimmy Olsen's ancestor I know, when Metropolis was still known as New Oberstad. Then came the Luthias, ancestor of the Luthors, feuding over the land with Jonas' grandson Joachim.

The oldest known Court of Owls operates in Jonah Hex time in 1880s, it's also the time Arkham Asylum first built. I wish I can say when exactly Wayne Manor was built. It was before Jonah Hex's time. The Wayne family bought and built Gotham City 3 generations before Hex.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I'm reading it from the beginning, but there are some unclear details. So Perpetua was the first of creation?

101,000 to 100,000 years ago was the Krypton Clone Rights War, and before that, the day of Van-L, oldest known House of El ancestor. The Clone War is still canon in New 52, they just add Kon-El the first as the leader of the clones.

Who's the other immortal 50,000 years ago? One is Vandal Savage, the other is... I think I know but I forget his name...
    Will you add that House of El ancestor Im-El was the one redirected the immortalizing meteorite to Earth to avoid it hitting Krypton or is that only in New 52 and too much detail?
    I guess you're not including The Return of Bruce Wayne scenario since it's too detailed/complicated?
    Also, Anthro's grandson is the one creating the Tribe of The Bat, Miagani, the original natives of Gotham

While Hera gave Herakles the task, the one spurring his bloodlust was Ares. In all continuities, he became the leader of Ares' male army of violent conquest in contrast to the Amazons, though he may or may not conscious of the fact.

Is the meteorite that Super-Chief got a different one? Where are all these random meteorites came from?

1790 was the time of Jonas Olsson, the oldest Jimmy Olsen's ancestor I know, when Metropolis was still known as New Oberstad. Then came the Luthias, ancestor of the Luthors, feuding over the land with Jonas' grandson Joachim.

The oldest known Court of Owls operates in Jonah Hex time in 1880s, it's also the time Arkham Asylum first built. I wish I can say when exactly Wayne Manor was built. It was before Jonah Hex's time. The Wayne family bought and built Gotham City 3 generations before Hex.
    Thanks for going through it all, I appreciate the feedback. In regards to your questions, I'm trying not to get too specific in this history, so a lot of the details you're asking about won't be included for the sake of brevity. This history is already covering literally billions of years and dozens of different incarnations of continuity from across multiple mediums, so I've tried not to get bogged down by listing everything, but rather the broad strokes. It's meant for fans like yourself to use as a springboard to add as many specifics as you want, or simply leave it as vague.

If you want to include all the many, many historical events that took place on Krypton prior to its destruction, you can certainly do so, but I'm just going to include the main points that have emerged as the most important.

As for Perpetua, I think she's predated by the Source and all the unknowable forces that creators have wisely left vague in regards to the Dawn of Time. But, again, I haven't said anything to specifically negate any possible interpretations any fan might have. For instance, I don't say that the hand at the Dawn of Time is Perpetua's or the Anti-Monitor's or God's. It's left open to interpretation.

The 1930s

The Possible Futures!

The Legion of Super-Heroes

I don't see Amazing Man up there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I don't see Amazing Man up there.
    Amazing Man is on the left of the big All-Star Squadron group shot at the top.

[QUOTE=Bored at 3:00AM;5111792]

Or are you talking about a different Amazing Man?