All-New Member

Default Hello to everybody, and can you help me?

Hi, I'm an old fan of comics, and I hope to be accepted in this kind society of comic enthusiasts.

But now I request your help for I'm sure you have a much wider experience than mine.

I'm looking for an old comic book I saw once, a long time ago. The looks and the general style made me think about something from the 60's or 70's.

It was about a little girl maybe a preteen, that some times was in the nude or nearly nude, and that was mixed in some violent adventures protected by a very big yellow or green powerful brute, with some sort of goggles. This brute or monster was maybe a cyborg, because at some time the girl fixed his brain, or something.

I think the girl had a short Russian name, and the brute some ridiculous name like "Electrax" or something about this style.

I'm sorry I can't give more hints or details because this is all I can find in my old memories.

I'd love to find this comic again, and can somebody tell me its title, or give some hint about it?

A big thank you to everybody!

RANXEROX is the book.

From Wikipedia...:

RanXerox is an Italian science fiction graphic novel series by Stefano Tamburini and Tanino Liberatore, two Italian artists who had worked on such magazines as Cannibale and Frigidaire. Conceived as a bizarre antihero, RanXerox was a mechanical creature made from Xerox photocopier parts.

Frequent HEAVY METAL contributor Richard Corbin described it as...:

RanXerox is a punk, futuristic Frankenstein monster, and with the under-aged Lubna, they are a bizarre Beauty and the Beast. This artist and writer team have turned a dark mirror to the depths of our Id and we see reflected the base part of ourselves that would take what it wants with no compromise, no apology – and woe to the person who would cross us. But it is all done with a black, wry, satirical sense of humor.

I ran across some of these stories when I was younger.
    Didn’t really like them.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 03-24-2020 at 05:39 AM.

All-New Member

Ooooohhhh!!!

I'M IN AWE!!!

Thank you, a million thank you! That's it, and I'd never thought somebody could find it with my few clues and wrong hints.

Thank you again, my dear friend!

No sweat.

For not having liked the book when I first ran across it, it must have made an impression.
    I instantly knew what you were talking about by your description.
    I’m checking out the art on Google images, and it’s pretty damn good, actually.