So I've been hearing how a lot of people are not happy with current events in Marvel with New Warriors and Children of the Atom and Marvel's really been pushing this stuff for a while trying to reinvent old characters which I don't really. I'd rather they steer away from identity politics all together that's just my opinion and I feel the only thing that can really turn things around outside of a reboot is a Crisis type of event where a lot of the bad stuff they've pulled over the years gets erased old heroes are brought back and things go back to how it used to be before Ms. Marvel became a Captain and what not and maybe the real Captain Marvel can come back this way it doesn't even have to get rid of Kamala I can see both Marvel's tying the not and maybe in the new continuity she could be an orphan they adopt which I think would be a good story arc since I've never really understood Kamala and Carol but I'm getting off topic.

Here's my idea there can be a Mr. Mxyzptlk slash Perpetua type character that's revealed to be like the grand creator behind everything and he could function and behave like a writer and the story begins with him realizing he's not happy with how things are going and he starts by bringing back Captain Marvel and other long dead heroes whose return stirs up trouble and it turns out he wants Captain Marvel and company to kill the characters he doesn't like as part of some story but Captain Marvel (who get's cast as the star of the show) is the only one who refuses and so the big bad throws a trantrum because Captain Marvel's rebellion ruin's his story and he just decides destroying worlds and "rewriting" everything is a better option which kicks off a whole massive event around the original Captain Marvel trying to save everything.

One of the reasons I love this idea is that I think it'd be fun to get an evil Deadpool like character who takes shots at everything but unlike Deadpool is too serious for his own good and gets ripped on by Deadpool for it. I think that'd be sweet to see. I can see Deadpool saying "So your ripping off DC while claiming to be improving the multiverse wow super original." and the Bad Guy to counter with "Oh coming from a walking ripoff of Deathstroke that means a lot."

I just think a foe that's pretty much unbeatable and threatens everything in the multiverse would be pretty cool to see in Marvel especially if he had some sort of petty reason for destroying everything but at the same time was complex because he did care about the multiverse in his own weird way.

Essentially a character like this