Mighty Member

Default Ever hear of this Belgian comic?

It was about three little green men who wore slouch hats and caped coats and they wanted to rule the world (you could call them evil Smurfs). This was back in the 80's and the book I read had them tangling with rats whose intelligence had been scientifically enhanced (shades of NIMH!). The Rats had built a human sized robot so THEY could conquer the world. In the end, the rats were defeated and the little green guys had the robot. Does this strike a chord with anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    It was about three little green men who wore slouch hats and caped coats and they wanted to rule the world (you could call them evil Smurfs). This was back in the 80's and the book I read had them tangling with rats whose intelligence had been scientifically enhanced (shades of NIMH!). The Rats had built a human sized robot so THEY could conquer the world. In the end, the rats were defeated and the little green guys had the robot. Does this strike a chord with anyone?
    Well since I'm French I know a bit about European comics, so here is what I found:

Les Krostons (Die Gifticks in Deutch)

Mighty Member

That's the one! Much thanks!