Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Doomguy vs Master Chief

1. Hand-to-hand only

2. Both get their usual gear/equipment

Who wins?

What kinda feats he have in Doom Eternal
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So far from what I've seen, ripping apart demons with his bare hands, uppercutting giant demons in the face, and snapping their necks/folding demons like paper. But those were like specially-timed finisher moves.

He shot himself out of a gigantic cannon to go to Mars. Has countless years of battle experience against Hell. Is actually Doom Marine from 1-64 and got a alien race upgraded body.

Aside that still capable of kilo g things rather easily, makes grown men puss themselves and too manly for a regen force field.

##DoomForever.
    Last edited by Guy1; 03-24-2020 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Post Edit

So, sounds like he's finally up toward Chief in strength, and durability... if not a bit above, but is still too slow.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So, sounds like he's finally up toward Chief in strength, and durability... if not a bit above, but is still too slow.
    In a cut scene he jumped across the room and effortlessly ripped a demonic priests head clean off, with zero effort. The sped he moved in was damn near instantly.

He also has way more air mobility than Chief and can use wall poles now for additional jumping and crawl like Spider Man too.

Edit: He can also access the classic Doom power ups of being invincible with the orbs and now even has extra life’s. So as you collect he does not have to respawn at check points.

He is literally too angry to die, Heaven and Hell fear him.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 03-24-2020 at 07:59 PM.

It's a standard khazan arena, air mobility means little to nothing. If it's the priest feat í just watched as well, that's not "kills three people before the fourth can even see him move" fast... and Chief is even faster in armor.

Also, statements like "he is literally too angry to die", don't mean much in a fears based environment sad to say.

Arx Inosaan

It's a standard khazan arena, and the priest feat is still not "kills three people before the fourth can even see him move". He's even faster in armor.

Also, statements like "he is literally too angry to die", don't mean much in a fears based environment sad to say.
    That angry feat literally translates in the Doom canon. In 64 at end where he was still human he went on a crusade against Hell and killed demons, for a long time. Drank their blood to fuel his body. Eventually ended up by portal shenanigans to Sentinel Prime and got a body make over into being super human.

As for that feat, that is impressive, though Doom Slayer’s mere presence makes everyone have fear minus mind washed cyborg boss and the marauder.

Doom Slayer can kill demons really fast if the one playing him is good enough. Like literally mowing most enemies in a few moments and crossing the stage fast. Playing Doom feels faster than Halo as I felt that illustrates who your playing as. Chief is a war hero, Doom Slayer is a unstoppable murder machine.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    He shot himself out of a gigantic cannon to go to Mars. Has countless years of battle experience against Hell. Is actually Doom Marine from 1-64 and got a alien race upgraded body.

Aside that still capable of kilo g things rather easily, makes grown men puss themselves and too manly for a regen force field.

##DoomForever.
    He was also physically shot out of the BFG-10000 without any protection and smashed through a space station, without even a scratch on him.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Remember those argent spheres that powered up your armor in Doom 2016? That energy was infusing his armor and this little bit is in the codex regarding it
    However, deeper analysis of the substance showed it to be an entirely new form of matter with a quantum signature never before recorded. Initial tests on this new matter immediately showed its potential. When a 2 megakelvin cutting laser was fired at the substance, it absorbed the heat with ease and remained self-contained. A second expedition was planned to further analyze this remarkable new "Argent plasma".
    for anyone wonder 2 Megakelvin is equivalent to 3.6 Million degrees Fahrenheit, that's roughly equivalent to the convective zone of the sun, draw your own conclusions, also I like this guy's video and his channel

All-New Member

Cool

Sorry it took me a little while to reply.

it is down right laughable at how 100% MasterChief or his entire universe could even dmg the slayer via eternal and lore feats

lets start this off with the slayer in his past as a human upon the death of his pet bunny daisy

Doom Guy ((Before DM)) ((((DM = Divinity machine))))

Infinite anger and rage

infinite stamina

Master of all fire arms.

//////

now on to something interesting doom guy present day (( THE DOOMSLAYER ))

Doom Slayer ((DG after DM))

infinite stamina

Unbreakable WILL, Unbreakable STRENGTH, Unbreakable RAGE & HATRED

Weapon Master ((Both melee and Ranged after training and fighting in the Sentinel army across the MULTIVERSE and TIMELINES))

Indestructible
    (confirmation of both below)
    Unkillable

Weapon Empowerment : Any and All weapons if not physically upgraded by the slayer will have its power and lethality boosted by him via Argent Exposure ((he's literally radiated with the stuff and argent when exposed to tech etc become HIGHLY empowered the Slayers many Symbols boost it further as with every bullet he uses has markings on them causing them to be far more powerful than any normal bullet))

Soul / Power Absorption : Killing an enemy results in the slayer taking/ gaining the strength and power of his opponent.

DOOM ETERNAL Nekravol : the slayer Jumps into a beam made up of pure extra dimensional energy riding it into heaven His armor and exposed flesh are unscathed

While in heaven the slayer Fights the Kahn Maykr who is a transdimentional OMNI ((who could just flick a finger and have erased him if he was actually able to be destroyed)) in heaven after killing the kahn maykr ((WITH HIS FISTS)) ((she is covered head to toe in armor which he shatters)) the slayer jumps into a MASSIVE beam made up of TIME, SPACE, and REALITY ((basically a beam of pure infinity)) riding it from heaven into the earth dimension which blasted him through outerspace beyond Light speed through earths atmosphere crashing into a skyscraper starting the FINAL SIN lvl (( HIS ARMOR AND EXPOSED FLESH ARE UNSCATHED ))

confirming indestructibility with OR without his armor

Slayer also goes on to be hit with massive Asteroids & Meteorites and Massive amounts of argent magic atks from the ICON OF SIN.
    ////

Omnipotence immunity : Cannot be killed / destroyed by the power of an Omni

////

The Slayer is immortal / a GOD. ((QOUTE from the KAHN MAYKER : WHO are you a human ONCE A MORTAL to defy our traditions))

He cannot be Defeated or Killed only contained Temporarily DOOM 2016: The Demons Dropped an ARGENT TEMPLE (TOWER) larger than ((NEKRAVOL which was large enough to reach from HELL all the way into HEAVEN)) the demons unable to even harm the unconscious slayer put him in a sarcophagus Marked by the Slayers Brand to warn all beings of wat horror lies within.

((Only MASSIVE amounts of physical ARGENT are enough to knock him out anything else GL TRYING))

////

Dimensional Adaptation : If the Slayer enters a Reality/ Dimension with different laws or Beings the slayers ARMOR and BODY change to become the strongest being within that reality or dimension ((Divinity Machine Lore and DOOM SLAYER skins support this as fact))

Divinity machine lore ((simplified so people can understand)) : The Slayer is endless throughout all of every thing, Through all TIMELINES, REALITIES, ALTERNATE REALITIES, UNIVERSES, MULTIVERSES, and WORLDS and all POSSIBLE AND IMPOSSIBLE versions of them he is unchanging undefeatable incorruptible as he is only 1.

((This puts the slayer as an INFINTE DIMENSIONAL MULTIVERSAL LAW OF EXISTANCE A SINGULARITY THAT CANNOT BE CHANGED))

((putting the Slayer on/above AZATHOTHS lvl of BS power))

///

Immunity to R63 divinity machine confirms there is only 1 slayer throughout everything not multiple veriations

///

Plot armor : If it stands in his way as a hinderance between him and his target or is his target he will kill it no matter how powerful be it immortal or not and he will gain any and all power needed to over power his target if his target is unkillable then it shall be imprisoned permanently ((crucible blade when stabbed into an unkillable being causes the beings entire body to enter a dead like state no brain or nerve function are possible))

///

Argent manipulation : The slayers armor turns the bit of argent energy found in demons the slayer kills into Armor Reinforcement and Enhanced Ammo / His body can absorb argent to heal itself ((tho hes only been shown to actually take dmg as an in-game mechanic)) and while he was a very pissed off human BEFORE the divinity machine

/// explanation section

QOUTE on what ARGENT is capable of from DR HEYDEN : Argent was used to Heal the Sick and Wounded Restore Dead and Extinct worlds ((meaning planets and dimensions)) and give INFINTE POWER TO THOSE WORTHY OF IT.

simplified: (( ARGENT = the building block's of EVERYTHING only infinitely more powerful than ANTI-MATTER ))

((Argent is made of Mortal Souls "Hell energy" Mixed with Purified Wraith energy " Sentinel energy "))

///

The Slayer currently has his own RAGE, Argent energy, Maykr Magik fueling him basically making him Part human Part Sentinel ((aka multiversal Crusader)) and part Maykr ((angel)) part Demon

///

Wraiths wer pretty much chaotic gods of creations.

///

also how tough is a demon you may be wondering well wonder no longer

the weakest of pure demons such as an imp etc. ((skin is as strong as Iron and there Bones Steel and there INSIDES are as hot as the SUN))

and they just get tougher as you go up the demon tiers the Fire Borne Barron for example has adapted to living in empty areas of hell as the heat there is un-survivable to most weaker demons the Fire borne barons skin is OBSIDIAN while its BONES are 20x or stronger than its hide and its inside temperature is that of a Star Going Super Nova

///

HELL is explained to span not just 1 dimension BUT INFINITE DIMENSIONS TIMELINES REALITIES and multiverses constantly absorbing worlds turing all beings of them into DEMONS while harvesting the souls of its mortals.

Its only equal in its size was URDAK ((heaven)) and the Sentinel world as the would crusade and spread the will of the Kahn Maykr.

((THE SLAYER WHILE HE WAS A HUMAN BEFORE THE DIVINITY MACHINE WAS CONFIRMED TO BE FIGHTING THROUGH SEPTILLIONS OF THE DIFF VERSIONS OF HELL FOR EONS))

there is a GOD higher than the Kahn mayker he is called the farther and lore says that all races with legends of the creator are referring to him. The Father vanished from Urdak eons ago stolen away by the seraphim ((Samuel Hayden)) who disguise THE FATHER as an AI named VEGA. Both Samuel and VEGA are connected to the Doom Slayers suit. in doom eternal Vega is returned to Urdak to align the 3 rings (( Time, space, and reality) so that he Slayer can return to the earth dimension and Stop the ICON OF SIN.

////

this is a list of all his feats and abilities (((EXCLUDING HIS RUINS as if they wer to be included he would have loads more abilities listed such as TIME MANIPULATION))) """SO FAR""" there are 2 confirmed DLC for DOOM Eternal that has been confirmed one will have us return to the destroyed Urdak ((heaven))

///

DIMENSIONAL ADAPTAION explanation: Look at the DOOM SLAYERS Body and Armor as an IRON MAN suit each suit having a use for each type of job only instead of it being just a piece of armor its the Slayers DNA and Armor change to fit into the reality/ universe he has entered and be the strongest in that reality or universe.

///

Doom Slayer > MOST IF NOT ALL LOVECRAFTIN CREATURES > Milk man SM > CA SM > MARVAL ((referring to all of its characters not just 1)) > GOD OF WAR (( referring to all of its characters not just 1)) > DB ((referring to it as all of its characters not just 1)) >1PUNCH > ((AND MANY OTHERES)) > Halo
    Last edited by LoreKeeper; 06-20-2020 at 05:47 AM.

All-New Member

ALSO interms of Master Chief speed feats don't make me laugh the fastest he can go WHILE INJURING HIMSELF is 60mph with his suit on and he does have limited stamina

Doom Slayer is always sprinting at 40 - 45 MPH permanently top speed he can move is unknown reaction time is ungodly fast in terms of reaction speed as the enemy such as the marauder moves and dodges at the speed of sound when avoiding gun fire while the marauders reflex and action time are Light speed if not higher (((ps FUK THAT STUPID SHIELD)))
    Last edited by LoreKeeper; 06-20-2020 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoreKeeper View Post
    ALSO interms of Master Chief speed feats don't make me laugh the fastest he can go WHILE INJURING HIMSELF is 60mph with his suit on and he does have limited stamina

Doom Slayer is always sprinting at 40 - 45 MPH permanently top speed he can move is unknown reaction time is ungodly fast in terms of reaction speed as the enemy such as the marauder moves and dodges at the speed of sound when avoiding gun fire while the marauders reflex and action time are Light speed if not higher (((ps FUK THAT STUPID SHIELD)))
    Nobody in Doom moves as fast, or faster than light. And you sure that isn't aim dodging? No one has ever been a legit bullet timer in either franchise so I am skeptical about anyone moving as fast or faster than sound let alone light.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

All-New Member

didn't mean to repost
    Last edited by LoreKeeper; 06-20-2020 at 03:57 AM.

All-New Member

IDK how to delete shyt x-x

so I Put this message were I accidently reposted
    Last edited by LoreKeeper; 06-20-2020 at 04:13 AM.