Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoreKeeper View Post
    If your going to Go off what a character is capable of then to Need to go off of all the facts both proven by game the games creators AND proven by lore or in dooms condern Recorded events from scribes about what happened while the Slayer was on sentinel prime
    NAh, listen. Not what the scribes say. Not even what the creators say. Not by the lore. For games we go by the feats presented by characters in the cutscenes.

That's literally it lol

And no his movement speed so far is 40 -45 mph for a simple sprint as his max speed is unknown. Reaction time is up in the air.

Tho going off the way the site wants debates to go off then just about anyone Could Kill a love craftian creature or 2 couldnt they. As we can only go off of Game blancing mechanics and actual feats shown by a moving image of what there capable of.
    Matter of fact, yes.

Cthulhu lacks the feats to say, survive anything greater than say, the force of a boat splitting his head open at the low end; or anything greater than a small-yield nuclear weapon at the high-end. High-end feats consistent with the character's presentation. Something you've time and again refused to acknowledge, in favor of saying that your Waifu can punch through reality because he's got a Demon shoved waaaaaaaay up in his butt, Morty.

Which, for the umpteenth time, is not how we debate here.

Based on your comments above however, you know this, and are refusing to abide by the rules of this forum.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

All-New Member

Did you not read what the Divinity machine is and what it confirmed.?

And have you not heard that the devs had pland/are planing to add bits of a story for each slayer skin

If the divinity machine is correct then those skins wouldnt be a thing as some completely change him so the only basic way of explaining it is that he changes based on the world hes put into

Did you not read what the Divinity machine is and what it confirmed.?

And have you not heard that the devs had pland/are planing to add bits of a story for each slayer skin

If the divinity machine is correct then those skins wouldnt be a thing as some completely change him so the only basic way of explaining it is that he changes based on the world hes put into
    I did, and for the purposes of a debate on this forum it is USELESS.

We go by feats. A journal entry and comments from the devs are, and this is very very important: Not feats.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

All-New Member

Cutacene feat in doom eternal His crucible renders unkillable / immortal foes Usless once the blade is broken off into the opponent. Then we have BY CUTSCEEN PROOF the slayer jumping into extra dimensional enery riding it into heaven And thr energy he jumped into rips anything that touches it apart

Then we see him after killing the kahn maykr ((who is omnipotent by cutscene and shown in game proof)) he jumps into pure Voletile TIME, SPACE, AND REALITY which doesnt even dmg his armor OR his exposed flesh.

Then we have him Literaly Crushing the skull of an empowered Super heavy demon like its nothing during the cutscene after the Gladiator boss fight ((which the gladiator is a Higher tier demon than even the Fire Born barron meaning is skin and bone are far stronger than the fire bornes. Then we see him during the Icon of sin boss fight Face tank Astroids and Meteorites which the icon of sin rips out of space. So I ask again WHAT does the halo universe have that can dmg him even if he wer to just stand there with no armor
    Heres a few incutscene and game-play feats

It's seeming more and more obvious that this is a troll and that saddens me. I truly wanted to believe in the legend...the Legend of the LoreKeeper.

All-New Member

Its not a troll.. If you've actually played Eternal you would see it.

Heres a few incutscene and game-play feats
    FB_IMG_1459200040227.jpg

No, those are descriptions you wrote that are, at best, wild exaggerations; but this has been a lot of fun. 10/10 would chuckle again.

Arx Inosaan

All-New Member

And theres a fine fine point read the name "Lore"keeper

Lore is used to keep actions that have been done or will bedone recorded to extend a basic story with a little more depth than Run and gun

And theres a fine fine point read the name "Lore"keeper

Lore is used to keep actions that have been done or will bedone recorded to extend a basic story with a little more depth than Run and gun

Kayfabe's been broken dude. You've been stripped of your power.

Arx Inosaan

All-New Member

By those few feats alone slayer wins expecialy if its just hand ot hand combat

All-New Member

The only game-play feat listen in That small list is the Astroid and meteorite Face tank everything else is cutscene and

idk if text of and a voice from VEGA telling how the kahn maykr is By all accounts indestructible.when outside of her domain. While your going up an elivator to meet her at the beging og the game counts as a game play feat proof so x_x
    Last edited by LoreKeeper; 06-20-2020 at 11:53 AM.

In this corner, we have the unstoppable, unassailable: LoreKeeper.

In the opposing corner we have, the unavoidable, extremely simple to understand: The Point.

Which two warriors will reign supreme? What say you Drax?

Drax: LoreKeeper's reflexes are too fast. He will catch The Point.

Of course at this point we're in like, Round 12 and that hasn't happened yet... but maybe someday.

Arx Inosaan

All-New Member

Ded af x_x

So in other words there isn't any feats or even any statements in game or by creators that even remotely suggests Doomguy is even close to being as fast as sound, let alone light, got it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral