Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Havok straight-up poured cosmic radiation into a dude and he didn't melt or combust. I'm impressed.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Also, the idea that Havok is thrown in that "therapy" group (LOL) when Iceman and especially Kitty Pryde maim people weeks in and weeks out with no consequences to them whatsoever is utterly pathetic yet hilarious at the same time.
    I think that's mostly an editorial oversight.

Krakoa has officially gone down the moral gutter, if Crucible didn't make that abundantly clear already.
    Shame on you for being part of that QC crowd Storm, Jean was unimpressive as well. Only Kurt might be salvageable as an X-Man at the end of this run.

I have no words.

3.5/5

It was a great read served by great art but, I'm sorry to say, the QC is trash at this point.
    Utter, complete, absolute moral trash.
    Also, the idea that Havok is thrown in that "therapy" group (LOL) when Iceman and especially Kitty Pryde maim people weeks in and weeks out with no consequences to them whatsoever is utterly pathetic yet hilarious at the same time.

Here's what mutant "justice" looks like. Double standardized and hypocritical. Bravo.
    Who cares about boring, old fashioned human justice. Jails are so 2019. Let the bad guys be bad guys.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    spoilers:
    What editorial?
    end of spoilers
    "Cable was right!"

Krakoa has officially gone down the moral gutter, if Crucible didn't make that abundantly clear already.
    Shame on you for being part of that QC crowd Storm, Jean was unimpressive as well. Only Kurt might be salvageable as an X-Man at the end of this run.

I have no words.

3.5/5

It was a great read served by great art but, I'm sorry to say, the QC is trash at this point.

Here's what mutant "justice" looks like. Double standardized and hypocritical. Bravo.
    Writers don't read each other books... there is lots of violence on Marauders with zero consequences

People have been talking about krakoa failure of justice system since Sabretooth judgement

I hope ororo and Jean didn't agree with Sinister overseeing the team at least

I have no words.

3.5/5

We didn't see who vote what. Jean and Storm reaction to Scott it can go both ways. They might try to agree with Sinister as a way to protect Alex from a harsh punishment.
    We don't know but they have blame on what happens after.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matrik View Post
    I don't see why Xavier doesn't modify their minds to cure them of their 'affflictions' brought about by their mutations or miscellaneous reasons especially Alex. Seems more humane than being on parole one step away from becoming chow permanently for Krakoa or being lobotomized by Psylocke.
    This psylocke is kwannon not Betsy, she doesnīt do lobotomization is not her style, thatīs why Scott asked her to go easy on Alex

I am glad Xavier didnīt, it would only not work in the long term and make them even more crazy, itīs also one less complain from some fans XD
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    This psylocke is kwannon not Betsy, she doesnīt do lobotomization is not her style, thatīs why Scott asked her to go easy on Alex

I am glad Xavier didnīt, it would only not work in the long term and make them even more crazy, itīs also one less complain from some fans XD
    It worked when Psylocke(OG) did it on Mystique. She's been far less psychotic and more trustworthy since then

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It worked when Psylocke(OG) did it on Mystique. She's been far less psychotic and more trustworthy since then
    She's kinda working with Destiny to bring down the whole Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    DoX doesn't even have one year of existence, barely half a year in fact - if the editors are already losing track of who does what in their books, it's just unbelievable.
    I Don't like the alternative of them knowing of these discrepancies yet allowing them to occur, that'd be worse.
    Anyway, in-universe, that's textbook two-speed justice. Maybe two-speed justice is the standard for mutant justice, this looks bad either way.
    Storm and Jean lost a lot of credibility in those couple of panels, came off as hypocrites like the rest of their council(wo)men.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    She's kinda working with Destiny to bring down the whole Island.
    Destiny is dead so she isnt working with her. Whether she actually brings down the Island remains to be seen but she isnt completely unjustified as she's been used, manipulated and lied to time and time again since Xavier approached her about Krakoa. She's been playing by the roles and genuinely working alongside the X-men in a way that she hasnt in the past. Anything she does to retaliate will be solely on him for messing with her head and undoing the work that Psylocke did. A person can only be pushed so far until they snap and I think Xavier is pushing her to her limits

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Who cares about boring, old fashioned human justice. Jails are so 2019. Let the bad guys be bad guys.

Good for you if you Don't care about "human" justice, just don't go talking about the righteousness of mutantkind after making such a post though.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Mighty Member

The variety in which they treat people between books is... yeah it's wild.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Considering how shady their treatment of Creed was (though if anyone deserved it, it was him) right from the beginning and the moral ambiguity of this entire set up, I'm hesitant to rush to "editorial oversight" here when the Quiet Council is likely to just be a flawed, hypocritical creation.

I'm not thinking this will lead to a downfall for Krakoa entirely, but likely that the QC won't last forever.

Good for you if you Don't care about "human" justice, just don't go talking about the righteousness of mutantkind after making such a post though.
    Lol the seriousness.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Considering how shady their treatment of Creed was (though if anyone deserved it, it was him) right from the beginning and the moral ambiguity of this entire set up, I'm hesitant to rush to "editorial oversight" here when the Quiet Council is likely to just be a flawed, hypocritical creation.

I'm not thinking this will lead to a downfall for Krakoa entirely, but likely that the QC won't last forever.
    I hope we see elections in the future. It's been hinted at that the QC is temporary.