Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

I am sure Sinister has made himself necessary through the genetic database.

No one likes Sinister, but without resurrection Krakoa is lost. It's the deffinition of "necessary evil".

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Yeah that's another thing. Where is Selene in all this? She is a huge threat like Maddy. It's actually stunning Krakoa didn't properly think about all possible mutants and try to account for them, especially notoriously powerful/unstable ones. They did manage to recruit Apoc, Sinister, and Exodus so kudos on that but Selene is supposedly a background wallpaper character in Krakoa somewhere, is that an appropriate role for her???? She needs to be out there, wild and free just like her soul sister Maddy is now
    Yep totally agree,I actually expected Xavier and Magnus to give her a seat on the council.They are wowed by Apocalypse ,but Selene has no weight in their minds? Travesty especially as they said they put some characters on the council to keep the 'enemies' closer

BANNED

Selene's no real threat. She was destroyed once in a dance off for crying out loud. What is this Guardians of the Galaxy?

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Scalphunter WAS THE ONE ATTACKED by Morlocks. Now, sure the Morlocks may be justified blah blah but still. WTF?
    Exactly what i have been hoping to see since the announcement of this book. I hope they keep going after him and the rest of the OG maurauders...often

tommy.jpg

Mmas.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Selene's no real threat. She was destroyed once in a dance off for crying out loud. What is this Guardians of the Galaxy?
    She was a rival to Kulan Gath in the Hyborian Age, a wizard Dr. Strange calls for back-up to stop. She cursed a man in ancient Rome, Eliphas, when he betrayer's her by turning him into a pseudo vampire and he was burnt alive for 700 years. She forced the Hellfire Club to make her their Black Queen and it took Emma Frost and Sebastian Shaw to try to assassinate her when she wanted to rule it, they failed. She created an entire city of Nova Roma by kidnapping people and brainwashing them, though this was later retconned out by Claremont. When she was weak she replenished her power by killing a group of Eternals! She was stopped by X-Force by using a ritual from the Runestaff to get untold power by draining Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree. On paper she should be a heavy hitter.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 03-26-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Scalphunter might be my new favorite anti-hero...and when did he get a healing factor. I always feel like he's a an evil version of Forge.
    Attachment 94872
    Quote Originally Posted by lowfyr View Post
    They said Sabretooth and Scalphunter are the only marauders, who were never cloned. Think they explained it with their healing factor.
    At this point, all of the Marauders have been cloned at one point or another. That said, I do remember at one point after all their apparent deaths, that the Scalphunter in that particular iteration was not a clone, and the X-Men surmised that he could have a healing factor.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    The best panel in the book for me was this one.

Attachment 94883

This is a great book of characters I give no shits about but was so well written, drawn, and paced. I picked it up.
    Must admit, it’s not often I feel sorry for Mystique...

Read this issue just now, great opening issue. I more a fan of a more serious and dark Sinister than the witty and humorous Sinister, but even he was a fun read. Havok of course continues to be the joke he has been for the last 5-6 years, I almost feel bad for the guy. Just like in Fallen Angels the interaction between Sinister and "Psylocke" (I still am uncomfortable calling her that!) is gold. Definitely looking forward to the next issue.

Fantastic Member SchismOfMadroces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Read this issue just now, great opening issue. I more a fan of a more serious and dark Sinister than the witty and humorous Sinister, but even he was a fun read. Havok of course continues to be the joke he has been for the last 5-6 years, I almost feel bad for the guy. Just like in Fallen Angels the interaction between Sinister and "Psylocke" (I still am uncomfortable calling her that!) is gold. Definitely looking forward to the next issue.
    Yeah, I get why they gave Kwannon the Psylocke name from a marketing perspective, but it still feels weird from a narrative one. I hope that, with enough push, they can make her prominent and distinct enough for a rebranding to stick.

As for Havok, the obvious thought that the characters are going for is that the Axis inversion is coming back, but I'm hoping that Maddie's return is causing him to have an Inferno relapse

I don't get that Kwannon is trusted and assertive enough to be Cyclops' agent on the Hellions. If she were X-Force Betsy, that would make sense. This is a new character with no relationships.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I don't get that Kwannon is trusted and assertive enough to be Cyclops' agent on the Hellions. If she were X-Force Betsy, that would make sense. This is a new character with no relationships.
    Kwannon was babysitting Cable on Fallen Angels, maybe that was enough for Cyclops to trust her with this.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Kwannon knows Scott from X-Men vol. 2.
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

No way in hell Fabian Cortez , Emplate and Selene have been playing nice for this long

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So guest starring were;

Morlocks: Callosto, Tommy, Erg, Piper and 2 I do not recognize

Hellions: Jetstream, Catseye, Roulette and Tarot

Marrauders: Scrambler, Arclight, Riptide, Prism, Blockbuster and Harpoon

Dis I miss anyone and who knows those two Morlocks I do not??
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So guest starring were;

Morlocks: Callosto, Tommy, Erg, Piper and 2 I do not recognize

Hellions: Jetstream, Catseye, Roulette and Tarot

Marrauders: Scrambler, Arclight, Riptide, Prism, Blockbuster and Harpoon

Dis I miss anyone and who knows those two Morlocks I do not??
    Are we sure it's Tarot since she shouldn't bw allowed on Krakoa?