Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    You're right she's not, but given that the patient would be Alex there would be no one that would know him better and no one that he would fight to better himself for than her, meaning if anyone could get through to him it would be her...
    Both have moved. Alex isnt checking for Lorna nor is she checking for him. He's much closer to his brothers these days

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    He was snippy with Kurt before they were attacked. “Are you teaching me?”
    Which was noteworthy, as X-Men are very seldom mean to Kurt*.

I’m also looking at Maddy as the root cause. I can see no way this can go wrong...

*possibly because his best friend is quite capable of slicing them to sushi if they are?
    I think it's because he's a sweetheart. Even Emma was almost always nice to him.

Plus that smile.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think it's because he's a sweetheart. Even Emma was almost always nice to him.

Plus that smile.
    And his bestie will slice you to sushi if you upset him. Win, win.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    She’s a god of Wakanda.
    Not sure you understand how funny it sounds, but go on. I will be the god of Ukraine then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Not sure you understand how funny it sounds, but go on. I will be the god of Ukraine then.
    Lemme know when Ukraine is imbued with ancestral magic.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Lemme know when Ukraine is imbued with ancestral magic.

Still a mortal human thou, oh well, a mutant.

Storm's a confirmed goddess now, no point in discussing whether she is or not.

And she's earned the title.

Storm's a confirmed goddess now, no point in discussing whether she is or not.

And she's earned the title.
    Is it the way her teamates talking to her, now: 'Goddess Ororo, may I speak to you…'?
    A risk of lese-majesty to a goddess… It is a serious matter.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Storm needs to get her Mohawk and leather cut back, not this poncy goddess shite.

This was great! One of the best #1s of DoX imo. I like that they're not throwing them in a jail or worse, since it's mostly their mutations that have turnt them into unstable people (at least for Empath and Wildchild). This will indeed end so badly though hahaha
    I wonder if Kyle will morph back to being Wildheart in this book.

E62232B9-D374-42D5-91F1-F9B54776FDB9.jpg

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Both have moved. Alex isnt checking for Lorna nor is she checking for him. He's much closer to his brothers these days
    THough when you consider that it was Lorna's memories that Emma used to try to fix Alex in the first place it lends to the support that Lorna is the one that he's closest to, and by your logic Scott would be closer to Emma than Jean...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    THough when you consider that it was Lorna's memories that Emma used to try to fix Alex in the first place it lends to the support that Lorna is the one that he's closest to, and by your logic Scott would be closer to Emma than Jean...
    Scott, Jean and Emma really have nothing to do with any of this but deflect if you want.

Lorna was the closest person to Havok in Blue bc Scott and Vulcan were dead. Thats changed. Both are alive and Alex hs been living with them for months and all three brothers have been bonding. Scott's outburst in this issue was bc of that. What Emma did was a temporary fix as all she did was mask the inverted persona with Lorna's memories of his old self. That obviously did not address the real problem and its not one that worked longterm so using Lorna to redo the same thing makes no sense. He needs actual deep TP probing and continued therapy.

Ultimate Member

I wasn't saying that they should redo the same old thing but somehow fix him for good, and even though they've been bonding over a few months Alex and Lorna were together for years, for much of his life Alex and Scott were not that close, as kids Scott would literally beat Alex with his fists when they disagreed on things...wasn't deflecting anything, only saying that a few months around each other doesn't overdo the years that he was with Lorna, and both will have moved on about as soon as both Jean and Scott move on...which as much as I don't like it will never happen...

Lady Lorna has left the building. The shaaaade. I live.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Storm needs to get her Mohawk and leather cut back
    No, no the hell she does not.