Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    And he's living his best life on the island.

In fact, not a bad idea to have him around some of these questionable mutants.
    LOL...They can always pull an Emma to activate their powers

Seriously, sometimes I get tired of following so much hate just for a premise that certain people don't like. Wouldn't it be easier to just stop reading and get on with your life?
    I don't post much, in fact never, but I came here just to remember that:
    1. Kate before attacking the Russian army, did a "test" to assess whether their weapon was lethal or not, and then one of the soldiers fires at point blank range at her, in addition to using weapons to prevent mutants from going to Krakoa . At the end of the mission, Kate did not kill any humans.
    2. Bobby was emotionally shaken by the death of his dear friend, and the Marauders still don't know who killed Kate. They only found mercenaries who wanted to take her body for tests and experiments. At the end of the mission, Bobby didn't kill anyone.
    But it is the mutants who are wrong to defend themselves and even to create their own nation, with its flaws like all others.
    At the end of the day, this is just a comic book, and for me particularly Dawn of X is being better than anything that has come before in the past few years, but I'm tired of the same people always making the same complaints, SIX MONTHS AFTER.
    When I don't like the premise of something, I just ignore it and look for other things to do, and I don't spread hate to impose my opinion on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...They can always pull an Emma to activate their powers
    Good point. We'll put him in one of these to hover around during missions. What could go wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by eliasmachado View Post
    Seriously, sometimes I get tired of following so much hate just for a premise that certain people don't like. Wouldn't it be easier to just stop reading and get on with your life?
    I don't post much, in fact never, but I came here just to remember that:
    1. Kate before attacking the Russian army, did a "test" to assess whether their weapon was lethal or not, and then one of the soldiers fires at point blank range at her, in addition to using weapons to prevent mutants from going to Krakoa . At the end of the mission, Kate did not kill any humans.
    2. Bobby was emotionally shaken by the death of his dear friend, and the Marauders still don't know who killed Kate. They only found mercenaries who wanted to take her body for tests and experiments. At the end of the mission, Bobby didn't kill anyone.
    But it is the mutants who are wrong to defend themselves and even to create their own nation, with its flaws like all others.
    At the end of the day, this is just a comic book, and for me particularly Dawn of X is being better than anything that has come before in the past few years, but I'm tired of the same people always making the same complaints, SIX MONTHS AFTER.
    When I don't like the premise of something, I just ignore it and look for other things to do, and I don't spread hate to impose my opinion on it.
    Same x 100.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Good point. We'll put him in one of these to hover around during missions. What could go wrong??

Same x 100.
    Scalphunter still has guns

Scalphunter still has guns
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

your genius planning this out, unprecedented

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Same x 100.
    I'm hoping (desperately) that with the pandemic-imposed hiatus...and thus nothing new to whine about, the complainers will find something else to hold their attention and I wont have to see their posts in the various threads...(having them on "ignore" doesn't work that well, unfortunately).

a vain, foolish hope, I know...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Currently MagSeven

That doesnt make sense. Why would Xavier bring him back inverted? The characters are brought back with their last recorded memories up until death unless there is an exception made and I dont see why that would be the case. He was at his worst mentally when inverted
    It's Malice. Gotta be. I'm betting most writers are trying to forget Axis ever happened.

Has Havok ever died and been resurrected...since the resurrection protocols started?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Has Havok ever died and been resurrected...since the resurrection protocols started?
    He died in Rosenberg's run and was resurrected under the protocols some time before we first saw him in the current era

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    He killed himself, like half of the mutants that appeared in Ronsencanny (he was going through some heavy **** while writing that run... seriously)
    Last edited by nandes; 03-26-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Oh. Okies. Thanks guys.

Did Emma cure him of his inversion before he died? And am I mis-remembering somewhere that his "cure" wasn't an absolute certainty?

If Cerebro had backed-up his "cured" mind then Xavier would not have necessarily known that a 'relapse' was imminent.

Enh...not trying to explain the utter garbage that was Rosencanny.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 03-26-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

There is NO law prohibiting precogs from being on Krakoa. Marie is a mutant, therefore she is on Krakoa. She was one of two red head Hellions, and I doubt that was intended to be Firestar
    There's no law as of yet, but didn't Moira expressly state there can be "no pre-cogs on Krakoa":

I mean I understand Mystique's concern and rage I'm just surprised more people aren't asking about all the other pre-cogs who are missing, Blindfold comes to mind.

Follow up:

I adored this issue, the character exchanges the highlighting of specific character, one issue and there's so many direction this book can go in. I was reading this thing like, how the hell is he fitting so much information in one issue without it filling bloated or expository, Nanny is my new favorite character. But I knew she might be I love the idea of someone looking so unassuming yet unsettling. I loved the voice for Kwannon, although it reminded me of Bets a little. There just so much to go over, but I'm glad he's addressing the Empath problem, and can I just say I can't wait for this to all blow up. The QC can't be that foolish to think that Mr. Sinister isn't planning something, moreover Cyke believing that Kwannon will be able to keep Sinister on a leash is equally laughable!

Loved this issue, and honestly it was certainly better than a lot of DOX books with more popular cast, Marauders here's looking at you, well that and as Sinister said the "whole stealing names bit".
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 03-26-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    There's no law as of yet, but didn't Moira say there can be "no pre-cogs on Krakoa":

I mean I understand Mystique's concern and rage I'm just surprised more people aren't asking about all the other pre-cogs who are missing, Blindfold comes to mind.
    Moira said that but she is behind the scenes and has zero power to enforce it. That issue highlights that Xavier and Magneto are doing their own thing and arent necessarily respecting her requests which Im sure will come back to bite them all.

BANNED

i mean I agree with them that one day mutants need to know the truth and they cant keep the precogs down forever