Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

I need a sitcom in which Exodus, Sinister and Mystique share a flat and Xavier is the landlord.

ummmm this was fantastic! exceeded my already high expectation, whew...pure devilish fun as it should be.

this is exactly everything I've been hoping for from DOX. Unexpected characters getting the spotlight, a world that feels as cohesive as it does vast.... stellar cameos and supporting appearances across the board. Sage and Cecilia, the OG Hellions, quiet council banter, Siryn ... I hope this book breaks out as much as it deserves to and shows the x-office and marvel at large that these "weird" and experimental book concepts WORK and Krakoa is the perfect status quo to explore them with. don't stop.

also MADDIE!!! her magic finger swooshes give me life and prosperity. I am beyond ready for whatever wells has in store

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I wonder if Malice will show up
    How do you know that she hasnt already done so?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It makes me wonder why no one is in charge of investigating crimes. Considering Bishop's past and his captain status, this would have been a perfect role for him.
    They probably don’t want anything too close to police on Krakoa but an investigative force organized by Bishop, Shard, and Hindsight could be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How do you know that she hasnt already done so?
    Malice in a Madelyne clone would be wild, AND give her a valid supervillainess name.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I had a thought, what if off panel Scalphunter agreed to try and make up for the massacre by working for the council, and Storm deliberately placed him with the bad apples to be their eyes and ears to keep an eye on them and Sinister!
    That is an interesting thought. It does make me wonder if Sinister is under surveillance by another means.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

This was GOOD.

I liked everything about it.....it thought it was funny how Jean/Storm completely Dogged out Scott lol. Damn these girls are mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    They probably don’t want anything too close to police on Krakoa but an investigative force organized by Bishop, Shard, and Hindsight could be cool.
    Yeah, for most mutants the police have always been an instrument of oppression and savage brutality, it must be a touchy subject for them.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I need a sitcom in which Exodus, Sinister and Mystique share a flat and Xavier is the landlord.
    Oh yes!

Kurt looks like a five year old who’s had a booboo and who’s mum has kissed his forehead and then put a bandage on it.

I'm gonna read this book over and over again.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Oh yes!

Kurt looks like a five year old who’s had a booboo and who’s mum has kissed his forehead and then put a bandage on it.

I love how elfin he looks under Segovia's pen

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm gonna read this book over and over again.

right?? theres so much fun to be had here. so many genius little moments to look back to. the most fun I've had since hox #1 tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    the winter council needs their own book yesterday
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 03-25-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    $@%&'in sick! She made her entrance.

I'm thinking the light brown haired is Harpoon?
    There's no need to fear! UNDERBOOB IS HERE!

well more like sideboob bust still....

Got a kick out it. Best written Sinister since Gillen. His dialogue had me rollin. Still don't give a **** about OM and Nanny. Will say that Scalpy did get kinda screwed...but to say that he didn't have it comin to him would be a lie. Wildchild feels like he's just there cuz they need a feral mutant. Will say that at least with Empath they have proposed an interesting question of his powers making him the way he is. They're setting him and Havok to be the Wild Cards.

Not Bad.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Welp, this issue was better than I thought. I would love to see how Psylocke or Kwannon handles the team. Sinister is well aware of who they were going to face but I guess she was her child(in a way I guess lol) therefore he just couldn't tell what's coming for them lol.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quick question did you guys order this online or are your comic book stores where you're at still operating?
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

read it online. all non-essential workplaces are closed here