Question Help on unknown Superman minifigure

Hi everybody,
    I bought some really nice Superman lego-like figures, all representing different versions of Big Blue (there's Red Son, Injustice Superman, modern Red and Blue etc). But one of them... No clue where it's from. It seems to ring a bell, but I can't quite figure it out. Can someone help me on this one?
    Below you can find the pic of the figure. The cape has the classic yellow \S/ on it.
    Thanks a lot guys!
    Best

Ajet

20200325_140100~3.jpg

It looks like a variant of Injustice Superman to me. I could be wrong.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I don't really recognize it. Comes up on Google as "Lex Lurthor in Superman Suit" from retailers for some reason. I get the exo/armored suit motif looking it, but don't know where that would apply to Superman. Or why Lex would be in a wig.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    It looks like a variant of Injustice Superman to me. I could be wrong.
    It's the first thing I had thought, too, mainly because I never played any of the two games. But I didn't find any match searching for the Injustice skins online. And Injustice 2 is referenced by this other figure:
    20200325_213131~2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I don't really recognize it. Comes up on Google as "Lex Lurthor in Superman Suit" from retailers for some reason. I get the exo/armored suit motif looking it, but don't know where that would apply to Superman. Or why Lex would be in a wig.
    Yes, RIGHT! That was smart! I didn't think of reverse-searching the image, silly me... Armored Lex was another hypothesis I had, but I had ruled it out immediately since the figure in my bunch declared as "Lex in exosuit" was this one:
    20200325_213118~2.jpg

But after following your lead and digging a bit online, I understood that the bald minifig here above is a clone of the "LEGO Superheroes" Lex, while the mysterious one is an original figure, based on the comic book appearance of SuperLex. Same thing, different media.
    As you said, the wig is quite weird (as is the wrinkled face). But at least, mystery solved.

Thank you both guys for the input, you've been great!
    Best

Ajet