Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

The football world is shook after German star player Thomas Müller tested positive in the middle of an international tournament.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Got an alert that Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was diagnosed with the virus last week but is said to be doing well.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Country star Trisha Yearwood has tested positive.

Trisha is 56 years old. Her husband, Garth Brooks, reportedly tested negative.

Entertainment figure Sarah Palin has tested positive for the virus. She is reporting "bizarre" symptoms.

I have not seen the poster who shared Indian comic books full of plagiarism for a while, I hope they are ok. The pandemic seems to be spinning out of control in India with over 100,000 known new infections in the past 24 hours, and everybody from cricket legends to Bollywood stars falling ill.

Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has been hospitalised a day after testing positive for Covid-19.

Many crew members of the film he was working on in Mumbai city have also tested positive.

Political agitator Ted Nugent is experiencing severe symptoms of racism and covid.

"I have had flu symptoms for the last ten days. I thought I was dying. Just a clusterfuck.

"I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese ****. I've got a stuffed up head, body aches. My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days… So I was officially tested positive for COVID-19 today."

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Political agitator Ted Nugent is experiencing severe symptoms of racism and covid.

Of course that asswipe had to say "Chinese ****". I don't wish death from COVID on anyone, not even a turd like Nugent, but I hope it lays him low for days and days.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I'd say he could loose his sense of taste. But he never had any. Bazinga!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Did he make sure it wasn't actually one of Covids 1 to 18 that got him?

Stephen Karanja, a Kenyan anti-vaccine and anti-abortion doctor dies from Covid-19.

A Kenyan doctor who became a vociferous opponent of Covid-19 vaccines has succumbed to the virus, weeks after saying the jabs were "totally unnecessary".

Dr Stephen Karanja, chairman of the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, advocated steam inhalation and hydroxychloroquine tablets.

He clashed with the Catholic church over the safety of Covid jabs.

Libertarian, racist comedian Bill Maher has tested positive. His show has been put on hiatus until further notice.

Spectacular Member

Libertarian, racist comedian Bill Maher has tested positive. His show has been put on hiatus until further notice.

and he was fully vaccinated. This is why the new no mask rule makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mortari View Post
    and he was fully vaccinated. This is why the new no mask rule makes no sense.
    Well, he is asymptomatic. Without the vaccine, he might be on a ventilator.

Astonishing Member

Well, he is asymptomatic. Without the vaccine, he might be on a ventilator.
    The vaccine makes it far less likely that you will get infected, and it significantly reduces the severity of COVID if you do nevertheless contract it. However, the very fact that you have it (and may not even know it) means that you can still spread it. We still have a long way to go before we can ignore the threat.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    The vaccine makes it far less likely that you will get infected, and it significantly reduces the severity of COVID if you do nevertheless contract it. However, the very fact that you have it (and may not even know it) means that you can still spread it. We still have a long way to go before we can ignore the threat.
    Right, since I'm not a TV personality, I don't get tested as often am Bill Maher. So I don't know if I've gotten it, Now that I'm vaccinated, it will be mild to no symptoms at all. So I would spread it without knowing it. Unless I keep a mask on when I'm around people that may not be vaccinated also.