Default Spider-man versus Fancy Dan, twist

Spider-man (616) versus Fancy Dan of the Enforcers (also 616), standard arena fight, with one twist: Spider-man is infected with the coronavirus.

Historically, Spider-man tends to lose his powers while sick. But he has been fighting a lot of crime for years now, even by Marvel standards. Can he beat Fancy Dan without any powers?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Short answer; yes.

He can web him up and then go lie down.

This my new worst thread ever posted. Forgot about the web-shooters. It would be interesting to see an issue of Spider-man trying to fight crime with no powers, just web-shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    This my new worst thread ever posted. Forgot about the web-shooters. It would be interesting to see an issue of Spider-man trying to fight crime with no powers, just web-shooters.
    Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #342-345 iirc. David Michelinie and Erik Larsen run, Spidey loses his powers and is forced to fight Tarantula among others.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I thought he made the triggers hard enough to pull he would need at least his Superstrength.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #342-345 iirc. David Michelinie and Erik Larsen run, Spidey loses his powers and is forced to fight Tarantula among others.
    Interesting. I guess with webshooters, if you react or attack before a ttpical himan, it's pretty much a wrap. Pun intended.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I thought he made the triggers hard enough to pull he would need at least his Superstrength.
    That varies from version to version as far as I recall. I've seen normal humans using them in the past.