Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    It's not "hating" when you like the setting.

If they truly cared they're make it a priority of some sort, it's not like humans are immune to telepathy. Resurrecting humans isn't even an afterthought to Krakoa, imagine the great PR they'd get doing that - which they badly need. They have no trouble resurrecting mutants Xavier barely knows, he's not in any fashion a close friend to the majority of the mutant population. We know the process for resurrection, there's nothing there which humans shouldn't be able to access if they put effort in to collect the information. Xavier's met lots of people in his life time, as well as the numerous other telepaths.
    Why should they share the resurrection process? You are coming off like you want a straight parade too at this point.

First of all, Resurrection Protocols are already very busy so adding humans would only clog them more. Second of all, they're using the protocols to restore mutant population and keep their numbers up to A) amend what humans have done to them B) keep the mutant population up so they can protect themselves from humans who are actively trying to kill them and have tried to kill them in the past and in about 9 previous lives of Moira.

From your perspective mutants should create medicines, create resurrection protocols, then bow to humans and give it to them for free because why not, screw their own species let's think of our killers first, and then let's also patrol the streets because why not again.

Have you also asked why Reed or Doom or T'Challa are not sharing the amazing tech that they've showed during the years?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I LOVELOVEabsolutelyLOVE Zdarsky on Daredevil but he should never be allowed to write the X-Men...ever.

Storm would not say "My God..."
    Well the book feels rushed so I'll forgive him.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Why should they share the resurrection process? You are coming off like you want a straight parade too at this point.
    We don't have the equivalent of resurrection Krakoa has in our world.

First of all, Resurrection Protocols are already very busy so adding humans would only clog them more. Second of all, they're using the protocols to restore mutant population and keep their numbers up to A) amend what humans have done to them B) keep the mutant population up so they can protect themselves from humans who are actively trying to kill them and have tried to kill them in the past and in about 9 previous lives of Moira.
    I know the reasons for why they have it. That doesn't explain why they don't want to use it for other purposes, they're improving it constantly. That's not an excuse why they couldn't use it on other people at some stage.

From your perspective mutants should create medicines, create resurrection protocols, then bow to humans and give it to them for free because why not, screw their own species let's think of our killers first, and then let's also patrol the streets because why not.
    Don't warp my arguments to make strawmen. Do you read the other comics with humans, they don't fit the description your giving them. What about the security guards Sabretooth killed? No one is saying they need to only resurrect humans with their tech.

Have you also asked why Reed or Doom or T'Challa are not sharing the amazing tech that they've showed during the years?
    Marvel is not in the mood to let them make status quo changing tech like that, if they did Marvel would be more advanced then it currently is. At present Krakoa is keeping that technology to themselves. I'm not a citizen of the Marvel universe, I'm a reader like you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    We don't have the equivalent of resurrection Krakoa has in our world.

I know the reasons for why they have it. That doesn't explain why they don't want to use it for other purposes, they're improving it constantly. That's not an excuse why they couldn't use it on other people at some stage.

Don't warp my arguments to make strawmen. Do you read the other comics with humans, they don't fit the description your giving them. What about the security guards Sabretooth killed? No one is saying they need to only resurrect humans with their tech.

Marvel is not in the mood to let them make status quo changing tech like that, if they did Marvel would be more advanced then it currently is. At present Krakoa is keeping that technology to themselves. I'm not a citizen of the Marvel universe, I'm a reader like you are.
    They're keeping the Resurrection Protocols a secret (guess what, if their enemies find out that The Five are holding all of this together, don't you think they'll try to target them or stop the protocols?), but they're sharing most of the rest. Which is more than we can say for Reed or Doom at the end of the day. They're sharing medicines, and they're letting humans work on Krakoan tech. They're keeping Resurrection for themselves and keeping it safe by not letting humans access to it. How bad of them.

Are you reading Wolverine? A few months of Krakoa and they're already turning Krakoan science into something nasty.

Humans have killed mutants, persecuted them, experimented on them and in the end are going to try to make them extinct as Moira's experiences show. That's canon and that's what is happening. You just need to look at the current enemies of Krakoa to have current examples. You might not like this depiction, but it is canon and it's not new, it has happened for years.

Sabretooth was punished for his crimes.

Mutant tip 101 when fighting vs Doom make sure you bring Hijack or Trinary to control doom bots

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Exactly. He's in no place to come for Xavier.
    right.

the writer kept Xavier quiet for a reason, pretty sure he would have read Doom for filth if the writing wasn't so obviously bias.

Unless Sinister kept a catalog of every human's DNA like he did with mutants, there's no way to resurrect humans that have passed. With millions of mutants still waiting in line, it's not a priority anyway.

And yes, Charles would have Nene'd Doom across the room and back again. He has NEVER been the type to simply stay quiet. In fact, an Xavier/Doom argument would be GOLD but we're only getting plastic here.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Mutant tip 101 when fighting vs Doom make sure you bring Hijack or Trinary to control doom bots
    And Selene

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    "Diplomatic immunity must be used for exceptional people, like me, who kill homeless people."
    The anti-krakoa hate-jerkers will take any straw they can grasp no matter how tone deaf and off the mark it is.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Issue is out, we need a thread for it.

spoilers:
    Wolverine, you idiot.
    end of spoilers
    No, not Wolverine. That whole delegation from Krakoa.

It comes to a point where even Doom can give them a Lesson into toning down their arrogance and hypocrisy. Doom! Of all people!
    How far Xavier and his cohorte have Fallen...

2/5

A better read for me than issue #2, that's for sure.
    The Kraked are still morally unsalvageable though and I Don't expect issue #4 to manage in saving them from that moral disgrace. A shame.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Hey... FYI Emma has always mess with Scott, is her thing nothing new and has always been fun to read. Is in character for her to do so. Others are just plain mean and not in character lol #wannabeEmmas... Lol

Moving on... Thanks logan for killing Beast... But then i remember he can come back... Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Hijack would be OP.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I came back here to throw this to the Doom supporters. Mutants were trying to escape from Latveria to Krakoa and they were brought to Doom Island. It is also hinted that not everyone survived that and these little twos look terrorized. When Magneto told them that they should not fear Doom they were scared of his reaction. So yes, the Krakoans were right to at least investigate.

recepit2.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    right.

the writer kept Xavier quiet for a reason, pretty sure he would have read Doom for filth if the writing wasn't so obviously bias.
    xavier never shuts up but aparently xrodsky has him quiet like a school boy

BANNED

Some of you falling for the immensly clear writer bias will never stop being ridiculous to me because most of you will turn around to defend every hero for their apathy of mutants with "its difrent editorials", "its bad writting"
    sush.
    doom is allowed BY THE WRITER to seem righteous by not having xavier talk back with the thousands possible ways to tell victor hes full off it, but instead the page cuts, as usual in this terrible mini.

Also humans don't even allow mutants to work at mcdonnalds, why in god's name would they use the ressurection protocols on humans???? like... that is literaly the dumbest idea I can imagine and the humans don't deserve anything from them.
    Mutants were mother theresas for decades and got zilch, screw them.
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-26-2020 at 10:03 AM.