Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 388
  1. #256
    Extraordinary Member stormphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I was talking during crossovers but I get your point. I like the main status quo and looking forward to see a little more of it, that should be all, I guess.
    HAHA clearly you see my MINDSET on all of this :-). But yeah I love this. It's like watching a Kid stand up to a Bully....
    MUTANT and PROUD
    #KRAKOA FOREVER

    #catchmutanthands

  2. #257
    Fantastic Member Lapsus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    412

    Default

    I dont understand why everyone gets so pissed by Doom's speech, i dont think that Charles needs any comeback.

    Doom comes like a whiner with that rhetoric he is just trying to validate himself, he is not lying he "learnt" his powers and Charles was born with i, and ?? is just delusion for his own part.

  3. #258
    Incredible Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    I dont understand why everyone gets so pissed by Doom's speech, i dont think that Charles needs any comeback.

    Doom comes like a whiner with that rhetoric he is just trying to validate himself, he is not lying he "learnt" his powers and Charles was born with i, and ?? is just delusion for his own part.
    The X-Stans Stay Ready to attack so they don't have to get fucking ready!! Lol

  4. #259
    Fantastic Member Lapsus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The X-Stans Stay Ready to attack so they don't have to get fucking ready!! Lol
    I dont understand, the fact that Doom feels insulted speaks about his ego. He is making the same arrogant argument, that he believes that he is better for Franklin than his own family.

  5. #260
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Let's not pretend like some of the anti-krakoa hate wankers weren't jizzing their pants at Dooms nonsensical ramblings.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

    THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

  6. #261
    Fantastic Member Lapsus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    because that's what crossovers do : make sure the mutants are wrong and the villains by twisting the narrative and giving characthers like doom an entire page of hypocritical discourse witout any oposition
    Like Spider-Man in Utopia / Dark Avengers telling Wolverine "Hey man, if you have to go, you have to go, is not like my archinemesis is ruling the country or anything" or Emma telling Stark the fantastic "where were the avengers when Genosha ect..."

    If Avengers vs X-Men is supposed to be view as an Avengers push, i seriously failed to see how, same goes for the Inhuman vs X-Men, a fucking atrocity.
    Last edited by Lapsus; 03-26-2020 at 05:25 PM.

  7. #262
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Like Spider-Man in Utopia / Dark Avengers telling Wolverine "Hey man, if you have to go, you have to go, is not like my archinemesis is ruling the country or anything" or Emma telling Stark the fantastic "where were the avengers when Genosha ect..."

    If Avengers vs X-Men is supposed to be view as an Avengers push, i seriously failed to see how, same goes for the Inhuman vs X-Men, a fucking atrocity.
    stark literaly continues speaking after emma shows him genosha, that was the oposite of what I am accusing this mini of doing

  8. #263
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Oh I really don't they simply don't compare and there was always this invisible seperation anyways, I like it better that way but now that these instances of parasitism, because it's pretty much parasitism, get worse and worse I find myself wanting that barrier to become a canon seperation trough difrent universes
    where do you draw the line ? wolverine and Namor werent part of the X-world originally for example. Franklin richards , Mystique, Rogue, sabertooth...

  9. #264
    Fantastic Member Lapsus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    stark literaly continues speaking after emma shows him genosha, that was the oposite of what I am accusing this mini of doing
    Stark never counter her argument, he changes the topic, she literally tells him "where were you when our babies where burning?" he cant counter her argument, what he is supposed to say?? "Im sorry Emma but i think Grant Morrison didnt want us in YOUR comic, you should call him instead"

    Is an unnecessary guilt trap. I dont understand what the writer was thinking, the Avengers were masturbating themselves when Genosha was burning??

  10. #265
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    where do you draw the line ? wolverine and Namor werent part of the X-world originally for example. Franklin richards , Mystique, Rogue, sabertooth...
    everything after decimation

  11. #266
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Let's not pretend like some of the anti-krakoa hate wankers weren't jizzing their pants at Dooms nonsensical ramblings.
    The fact that people are taking who said it and ignoring the meaning behind what was said and instantly filing it under “anti-Krakoa wanking” really says volumes about the state of the fandom. I’m a fan of the X-Men and I say that Doom did make a legitimate point in that they declare themselves superior but what really earns them this status? Their genes? There are numerous mutants that have been seen over the years who have been debilitated as a result of their abilities. Are they superior in spite of this? There are numerous people who have trained for years in hand-to-hand combat who can best mutant fighters in combat. Are they inferior in spite of that? Geniuses within the MU who have been shown to be even smarter than even the likes of Beast through years of study. Are they also inferior simply because they lack an X-gene? The judgement of superiority shouldn’t be judged by ones genes but of the skills that they can present. To deem oneself as better than another based on nothing more than genes is a dangerous level of prejudice that even history itself has disproven. Doom may be the wrong person to express this, but the point is still there.

  12. #267
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,390

    Default

    YWn. Not this tired ol “those muties aren’t superior!!!” argument. Doom knows damn well why Krakoa exists but goes for cheap blows for his ego. It’s why he’s jealous of the advances that Krakoa made and was looking for any reason to go after them without being blamed for throwing the first punch. Mutants are literally the next step in evolution and Krakoa isn’t just Magneto. His sentiment is how he views his species and he isn’t even exactly wrong, mutants are given their powers to survive humanity and evolve the planet. That’s why they’re there.

  13. #268
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    YWn. Not this tired ol “those muties aren’t superior!!!” argument. Doom knows damn well why Krakoa exists but goes for cheap blows for his ego. It’s why he’s jealous of the advances that Krakoa made and was looking for any reason to go after them without being blamed for throwing the first punch. Mutants are literally the next step in evolution and Krakoa isn’t just Magneto. His sentiment is how he views his species and he isn’t even exactly wrong, mutants are given their powers to survive humanity and evolve the planet. That’s why they’re there.
    they are there because a primitive inhuman had an intercourse with a neanderthal and that created the X-gene. Its canon that all the mutants descend from Tuk the Caveboy. Probably Hickman will add some background to the X-gene like explain that it comes from krakoa or something like that but as we know right know the reason the humans in the 616 have the abilty to develop mutants powers is that they descend from an ancestral inhuman.

    The Celestials needs superhumans to survive but they doesnt care if they are mutants, inhumans or eternals while they can use them as antibodies when they need them.

  14. #269
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    they are there because a primitive inhuman had an intercourse with a neanderthal and that created the X-gene. Its canon that all the mutants descend from Tuk the Caveboy. Probably Hickman will add some background to the X-gene like explain that it comes from krakoa or something like that but as we know right know the reason the humans in the 616 have the abilty to develop mutants powers is that they descend from an ancestral inhuman.

    The Celestials needs superhumans to survive but they doesnt care if they are mutants, inhumans or eternals while they can use them as antibodies when they need them.
    history of the marvel universe calls wanda a mutant btw

  15. #270
    Mighty Member Hulkout42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Of course their priority is mutants. It's a mutant nation! But it doesn't mean that they do not care for humans. Drugs, Hellfire Trading Company humanitarian fund, X-Force protecting humans.
    It feels more like they care for certain humans if they are pro mutant, part of the religion of X or have something they can contribute to the cause they will care. Every other human look to fall on some scale of what they should do about them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •