Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I liked this issue better than the first 2 but itīs not much better the story is predictable and the X-men and now the FF4 keep making mistakes that could be easily avoided but then there would not be a story to tell and thatīs a bad signal imo, Chip could use this different clash of personalities to at least make an exploration on the pov of each character instead they keep randomly fighthing each other while keeping a proud posture and Logan should have been able to smell that.

I agree Dr Doom is the best character despicted here but this also means the rest of the characters have been written with a superficial characterization, I wish he didnīt got Magneto for this crossover is he was just going to be there getting punched and talked down to, at least he apologized to Susan this issue, lest see if heīs allowed to be useful with his powers before the crossover ends. Zdarsky is a better writer than this but his heart doesnīt seem to be on this imo.

On the positive side I hope Zdarsky gets to explore this concept of the God power as it can explain a lot of things and getting to explain it would help this crossover to end in a good note by adding more to the marvel lore that can be used by future writers.

[IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]

Ok, this made me like TīChalla more than I used to and he remembers Genosha, awesome
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    As many Death Robots and Sentinels the X-Men have faced. Every member of the X-Men or Mutants should have some form of PTSD against Robots.

The fact Doom created Sentinels is a bit Disrespectful. I don't care if they are Doom Sentinels they are STILL Sentinels.

I'm surprised none of the X-Men freaked out and said: "Are you kidding me. You had Sentinels?!!!"
    Right next to an island of mutants and ON an island with mutants. Is that how Doom keeps "his" mutants in line?

I look forward to Reed and Sue standing up and voicing how dangerous that is.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Right next to an island of mutants and ON an island with mutants. Is that how Doom keeps "his" mutants in line?

I look forward to Reed and Sue standing up and voicing how dangerous that is.
    they wont, they will blame mutants anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The issue was fine, nothing spectacular. At least they are working together (something that should have happened in issue 2).
    Agreed.
    I like peanut buttercups

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    they wont, they will blame mutants anyways
    Haha yeah I know, I'm just being unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    How on Earth did Wolverine wanting to kill the F4 make it past the editors?
    Especially with Logan physically trying to stop Havok from killing villains that would have killed the X-Men over in Hellions.

Thank goodness for the proper X-Line.

BANNED

sue is gonna have an entire monologue to channel toni collete in hereditary and become the white crown karen

sue is gonna have an entire monologue to channel toni collete in hereditary and become the white crown karen
    "The Fantastic Four helps people because it's right. You should try it sometime".

Gurl, bye. If it wasn't for Magneto you'd be part of Apoth's harem right now.

BANNED

"The Fantastic Four helps people because it's right. You should try it sometime".

the fantastic four should try fading away into obscurity as they would had marvel not intended otherwise

Astonishing Member

Sue continues to be a karen, no surprises there, but wasnt doom born with innate magic?
    Sexism raises its ugly head, again. Doom was, but he rarely uses it. It's a big event when he does.

Sue was wrong to say that. If it wasn't the for FF the X-men wouldn't have a planet to live on, Galactus would have destroyed it in his debut.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 03-25-2020 at 04:40 PM.

You're really stretching with bashing Sue. Reed and Sue have never, in all of Marvel history, displayed anything like anti-mutant bias. Hell, the early stories after Franklin was born they had to deal with a lot of it. Franklin's image was used in in-universe anti-mutant propaganda! Calling Sue 'Karen' is silly when Emma and Xavier, the too biggest examples of white privilege in Marvel, are in the same room.

Sentinels can't be a moral event horizon when one of the leaders of Krakoa has used them on other groups. They can't just be a terrible evil when it happens to mutants, but OK when mutants do it to other people. Honestly, at this point it would be weirder if every nation DIDN'T have Sentinels in case war breaks out with Krakoa.

it's certainly not cool for anyone to use sentinels on anyone but they were created specifically to kill mutants. Until Krakoa, they couldn't walk down the street without a strong chance some sentinels would show up just because of their DNA. Doom has them in place to keep his mutant citizens in line and I don't think that's something the FF would tolerate.

BANNED

they just super upset when they take their mutant issue into their hands and play the game of nations like everyone else does, and can't understand that their brand of soft, inconsequencial super heroics have done nothing to help mutants.
    Wich is pretty much apathy and anoyance when the muties start getting too loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL....why is anyone defending Dr. Doom over the X-men and Fantastic Four?
    The Krakoa hate is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    She wasn't talking to Emma. It was Magneto.
    good catch lol . I guess that makes it a bit more justified, but still out of line .. she was implying the team as a whole was self-serving which is pretty blatantly untrue

don't you swear at me - you little mutie! I've given everything to you! All I ever DO is worry and slave and defend you, ....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    good catch lol . I guess that makes it a bit more justified, but still out of line .. she was implying the team as a whole was self-serving which is pretty blatantly untrue

don't you swear at me - you little mutie! I've given everything to you! All I ever DO is worry and slave and defend you, ....
    and you have the NERVE to stand up for yourself??? YOUR FUTURE IS DEAD