Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I'm the only person left on the internet that would rather read a transcript than watch a 22 minute video essay.
    Same here. I'd rather read an article than listen to a video about the same subject.

I wonder when the real sinister is going to show up the sinister in dawn of x right now isn’t prime sinister

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    I wonder when the real sinister is going to show up the sinister in dawn of x right now isn’t prime sinister
    When Xavier makes the mental call to all the mutants, it shows Sinister surrounded by the corpses of other Sinisters whom he has killed.

It's easy to assume that the Krakoa Sinister is the only one that exists and killed everyone else. In Incoming! he even complains that he is not allowed to use clones, he has them already prepared in the eggs but he cannot open them.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    When Xavier makes the mental call to all the mutants, it shows Sinister surrounded by the corpses of other Sinisters whom he has killed.

It's easy to assume that the Krakoa Sinister is the only one that exists and killed everyone else. In Incoming! he even complains that he is not allowed to use clones, he has them already prepared in the eggs but he cannot open them.
    Oohh I didn’t notice this that’s such a great catch

670FA1A1-497D-4E21-8C60-112E362749C5.jpg

Yeah your so right! I didn’t even notice that

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-plants-secret-invasion/

I can see sinister having a part in this. I can see him messing with all the Dna

I can see sinister having a part in this. I can see him messing with all the Dna
    Seems like quite a reach, postulating that what the Cuckoo said in HOX #1 meant something entirely different.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Seems like quite a reach, postulating that what the Cuckoo said in HOX #1 meant something entirely different.
    Maybe not what the cuckoos said but sinister is gonna to betray them

Bless his queer heart, Sinister is HIM!!! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Sinister even steals mutant powers for himself now, so... definitely HIM!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Incredible Member

But the new bodies are not made of plant. We have been shown how they were made and the plants have nothing to do with it really. It more has to do with the five and esipically Eggs. The new bodies are made of his goldballs... ummm eggs. Wait does that mean that he is THE daddy of the island. Now I want to see him date and be called Daddy. lol

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Sinister is totally the kind of vile cis white gay that uses oppression rhetoric to justify him using the c and n word.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    But the new bodies are not made of plant. We have been shown how they were made and the plants have nothing to do with it really. It more has to do with the five and esipically Eggs. The new bodies are made of his goldballs... ummm eggs. Wait does that mean that he is THE daddy of the island. Now I want to see him date and be called Daddy. lol
    So all the clone x-men are Mexican!!!!!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Sinister is totally the kind of vile cis white gay that uses oppression rhetoric to justify him using the c and n word.
    Unwarranted and unsubstantiated character speculation aside, he's never used the C and N words so...I think we're good.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Unwarranted and unsubstantiated character speculation aside, he's never used the C and N words so...I think we're good.
    He called Storm "Scott's colonial pet". Written by Kieron Gillen, Sinister proved time and time again that he was a 19th century Englishman with the typical patronizing racist and sexist attitudes of the time.

But the concept of Sinister clones, like Doombots or the three Jokers, makes that according to the interpretation you want, the current Sinister is the same one that did that or a different one.