Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Beastboy can't kill Wolverine in the arena. The question is whether a 10-count is in the cards.

Right but presumably if you're going for the expand inside my opponent technique, you're trying to break something important like the skull through the nasal cavity and not the fleshy parts of the nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Can't he just turn into a blue whale soon as the bell rings drop on and ko him for the win?
    I know Wolverine isn't a speedster but he's still should be fast enough to dodge that, and start slashing. He's still an aim dodger right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Right but presumably if you're going for the expand inside my opponent technique, you're trying to break something important like the skull through the nasal cavity and not the fleshy parts of the nose.

I know Wolverine isn't a speedster but he's still should be fast enough to dodge that, and start slashing. He's still an aim dodger right?
    Maybe he can do a combo start off as a cheetah do a running jomp turn into a blue whale for the win.

I guess he could turn into a bird fly above Wolverine and transform into a blue whale, drop on him to immobilize him for a ten count. But even that is going to be tricky. I say Logan wins a solid 8-9/10.

I mean, to be gross for a minute, but not quite as gross as Ant Man vs Thanos, this mostly depends on how small and how mobile a thing Beast Boy can turn into. If he can go into Logan's ear or nose or what have you and then to his brain, a lot of unfortunate things will happen that should take out Wolverine for quite a while.

He doesn't even have to then turn into anything particularly big, or even big at all. Just big enough to make Wolverine's brain basically mostly a slurry inside his skull.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 03-27-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    He has, but Wolverine has killed mythical creatures like Dragons and such before as well.

Beastboy could hurt Wolverine, but he doesn't have what it takes to bring him down. He's not the fighter Wolverine is and anything he can turn into, Wolverine can still cut through.
    Gorilla Form Beast Boy maybe approaches Spiderman level's of strength. If he could one sidely beat on Logan, I figure that might be a KO. Problem is Logan should be the faster and more skilled of the too.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    He doesn't even have to then turn into anything particularly big, or even big at all. Just big enough to make Wolverine's brain basically mostly a slurry inside his skull.
    But Pendaran, can Beastboy even turn into a redhead, much less Jean Grey?

Astonishing Member

Dropping a whale worked on Namor for a count out. My Ebola suggestion was based on how quickly Wolverine can cured himself vs. the 10 count.

As far as expanding inside his skull, you would have to fit carefully or the admantium would crush you. Being a small mammal and just stirring the brain would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Dropping a whale worked on Namor for a count out. My Ebola suggestion was based on how quickly Wolverine can cured himself vs. the 10 count.

As far as expanding inside his skull, you would have to fit carefully or the admantium would crush you. Being a small mammal and just stirring the brain would work.
    An orca landing on Namor (while awesome) should have done less then 0% damage to him. Considering the water on the skin of the orca, it should have made him like 1% stronger lol.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post

There are plenty of things he could turn into that would still fit inside the skull but still basically crush to goo most of the brain in there.

But yes, he could also just turn into whatever thing and start clawing/eating/whatever chunks of brain.

I suspect Wolverine would be able to stab himself through the eyes and nose cavity to kill the Beastboy eating his brain. He'd 10-count himself, but Beastboy would be dead. The question then becomes will Beastboy be able to tell through all that chaos and gore when to transform into a flea just as Logan stabs himself in the head?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I suspect Wolverine would be able to stab himself through the eyes and nose cavity to kill the Beastboy eating his brain. He'd 10-count himself, but Beastboy would be dead. The question then becomes will Beastboy be able to tell through all that chaos and gore when to transform into a flea just as Logan stabs himself in the head?
    Well again, my own feeling is that, presuming he can get to the brain, Beast Boy could just turn into something big enough, to use a highly technical term, to smush most of Wolverine's brain for expanding that way, but still small enough not to have issues with smacking into the adamantium skull. There are plenty of relatively human brain sized or somewhat smaller things to turn into.

It sidesteps the problem of having to somewhat more slowly eat or claw at things or whatever.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 03-29-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Yeah. BB could easily morph into something that smashes the brain all at once in a instant, because being something tiny to tear into said brain is time consuming, Rumbles blood lust we do not go for that is time equals death. So more kill in less time= better.

Can BB retain any brain function when down to bacteria anatomy?
    Anyway, he probably smells and hears even a microscopic* little bugger coming at, then....

*not pictured.
    Last edited by Güicho; 03-30-2020 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Can BB retain any brain function when down to bacteria anatomy?
    Anyway, he probably smells and hears even a microscopic* little bugger coming at, then....
    I was thinking something similar.

If BB changes into a bacteria, how does he perceive Wolvie or even get to him?

If BB changes into a tiny fly, flea or mosquito, Wolverine will both hear and see the bug coming, and slicing a target that small is nothing for him.

Unless we've got something that shows BB is able to fly and perceive as normal at bacterial sizes, I'd presume against it.

Has BB ever done this? Any feats for microscopic stuff? Maybe he's got 'em for all I know, just asking.

Meanwhile, what's the smallest flying insect?

science-all-about-animals-2-16-638.jpg

If that's it, probably still too big, slow and loud to evade W.

For BB to win I think he's got to go big.