Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I still think the whale slam is the easiest most realistic (non dragon) option available.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Gar could also turn into a skunk and maybe Wolverine would just surrender at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I still think the whale slam is the easiest most realistic (non dragon) option available.
    Sure, it's just that he has more than one option. Certainly he'd go with the most efficient.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Gar could also turn into a skunk and maybe Wolverine would just surrender at that point.
    I'm pretty sure that Logan has a pretty good tolerance for that kind of thing, considering that his best friend is a guy that leaves clouds of sulfur in his wake.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I don't see that winning. Wolverine can just slice his way out. Remember he doesn't have to lift and slice up the whole thing, just the area of flesh around him, which is much less than the 100+ tons a blue whale would weigh.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    I don't see that winning. Wolverine can just slice his way out. Remember he doesn't have to lift and slice up the whole thing, just the area of flesh around him, which is much less than the 100+ tons a blue whale would weigh.
    The impact of it landing on him is going to ten count him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The impact of it landing on him is going to ten count him.
    How exactly? He's only getting hit with a small fraction of the giant multi ton animal here. A blue whale landing on him is not transferring 100+ tons of force onto Wolverine.

He's only getting a tiny chunk of that. The force is spread out by virtue of being such a bigass animal. He'll be fine.

Dragon is really the way to win this.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    How exactly? He's only getting hit with a small fraction of the giant multi ton animal here. A blue whale landing on him is not transferring 100+ tons of force onto Wolverine.

He's only getting a tiny chunk of that. The force is spread out by virtue of being such a bigass animal. He'll be fine.

Dragon is really the way to win this.
    You don't need to transfer 100+ tons of force onto Wolverine to knock him out for ten seconds. You just need to do something like, say, drop a blue whale onto him. He's been hurt by enough things that it would well exceed them in terms of the lowly ten count.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 04-11-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

You don't need to transfer 100+ tons of force onto Wolverine to knock him out for ten seconds. You just need to do something like, say, drop a blue whale onto him. He's been hurt by enough things that it would well exceed them in terms of the lowly ten count.
    You SAY that, have YOU ever dropped a whale on Wolverine?

Do you know who would think of dropping a whale on poor little Wolverine? That's right: a witch.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

That's only if the force directly impacts his head. In Khazan, it'd be possible for Wolverine to put his head into the sand, like an Ostrich, while his hands stick out. Wolverine could even curl his legs inward to insure a sort if blubber bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    That's only if the force directly impacts his head. In Khazan, it'd be possible for Wolverine to put his head into the sand, like an Ostrich, while his hands stick out. Wolverine could even curl his legs inward to insure a sort if blubber bubble.
    I've been trying to think of not horrible ways to say this, but ultimately there aren't, and thus, for what is about to occur, for liability purposes I blame you.

A blue whale falling from the sky directly onto Wolverine's ass should still knock him out for a ten count, frankly.

I have the image now of Wolverine sticking his head into the ground everytime he is about to get his ass beat.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I have the image now of Wolverine sticking his head into the ground everytime he is about to get his ass beat.
    Having his head in the ground would certainly facilitate the ass beating, wouldn't it?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I've been trying to think of not horrible ways to say this, but ultimately there aren't, and thus, for what is about to occur, for liability purposes I blame you.

A blue whale falling from the sky directly onto Wolverine's ass should still knock him out for a ten count, frankly.
    At the very least it's a pinfall. Get a WWE ref in here to count!!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Truly this thread has begun a woeful journey.

Which, for liability purposes is Rep's fault.