Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Remender had also pitched a Rocket Racer series with frequent collaborator and Walking Dead co-creator Tony Moore.

https://twitter.com/Remender/status/1243643039253323776
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure if Remender would've been a good fit for ASm. Again, he seems more the type to be at home in a satellite title where he can really lean into his style and sensibilities then the main Spider-Man book.
    You mean like he did with Venom starring Flash Thompson? And Rocket Racer, huh? Looks intriguing, to be honest.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not sure if Remender would've been a good fit for ASm. Again, he seems more the type to be at home in a satellite title where he can really lean into his style and sensibilities then the main Spider-Man book.
    One interesting thing about the pitch is that it could be a satellite pretty easy. It's a new set of villains, so there's going to be no conflict with the writer of Amazing Spider-Man over what bad guys are available.

And there's nothing about Peter Parker's private life.

I'm not sure a satellite book with new and obscure villains would have sold.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

One interesting thing about the pitch is that it could be a satellite pretty easy. It's a new set of villains, so there's going to be no conflict with the writer of Amazing Spider-Man over what bad guys are available.

And there's nothing about Peter Parker's private life.

I'm not sure a satellite book with new and obscure villains would have sold.
    I guess at the time he was pitching this was when a guest writer on ASM wouldn't have been unheard of.

Remender had also pitched a Rocket Racer series with frequent collaborator and Walking Dead co-creator Tony Moore.

https://twitter.com/Remender/status/1243643039253323776
    Rocket Racer looks pretty sweet. If Sony ever does a RR movie they know who to call.

Rocket Racer can be a really intriguing character -- I liked him a lot in Modok's 11, for example -- and I feel like we might've missed something that could've been special for the character.

I've long had a pitch for a Black Cat & the Prowler series that featured Rocket Racer as the secret powerhouse of the cast.

-Pav, who loved Remender's Dr. Voodoo series...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

This pitch doesn't seem too bad. It sounds like what was done with the Ultimate Universe or the 90s Spider-Man cartoon.