Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I love reading all of these. Thanks babyblob!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Jeanne-Marie Beaubier
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Jean Grey, the original mistress of Telekinesis and Telepathy!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Jeanne-Marie Beaubier
    Aurora! My favorite AFer along with Northstar. I would normally break down faves by teams.

This is going to shock people to their core but my favorite mutant by far is...........WOLVERINE! Nobody saw that coming. I like the character because he can fit is so many stories. Big cosmic throw down, unbreakable skeleton and healing factor can help out. Small time street stuff, he's the best hunter in the world and he'll find you where you're hiding. The guy can go toe to toe and fist to fist with the best fighters in the MU and come out on top. Have a superman level threat, just call up Phoenix Wolverine to save the day!

I really do enjoy Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Rogue and Psylocke as well. Emma and Jean have been growing on me over the last few years (Emma) and months (Jean).
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    This is going to shock people to their core but my favorite mutant by far is...........WOLVERINE! Nobody saw that coming. I like the character because he can fit is so many stories. Big cosmic throw down, unbreakable skeleton and healing factor can help out. Small time street stuff, he's the best hunter in the world and he'll find you where you're hiding. The guy can go toe to toe and fist to fist with the best fighters in the MU and come out on top. Have a superman level threat, just call up Phoenix Wolverine to save the day!

I really do enjoy Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Rogue and Psylocke as well. Emma and Jean have been growing on me over the last few years (Emma) and months (Jean).
    what??? wolverine?? I did not see that comin

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    what??? wolverine?? I did not see that comin
    I told you it would be shocking
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

im gooped, gooped I say

Synch, heads and shoulders above the other mutants. His power is matched only by personality in brimming potential. He's confident without being a jerk, he's moral without being milquetoast boring. Everett is good representation of an all American teen that's very upbeat and positive. love the fact he has natural mastery of any power he links to, and the accompanying aura provides a cool aesthetic to his powers. Gambit and Shola are tied for second.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Which is odd since the Legion of Superheroes had rather strange looking characters already and they even developed more later on. Glad it didn't happen too. He is much more interesting as a mutant.

If anyone hasn't guessed yet: Nightcrawler. He is visually striking and has a cool powerset, blending and seeing in the shadows combined with disappearing in the blink of an eye, climbing buildings, well you cant get honestly cooler than that. He loves his friends so much, he is loyal, passionate and idealistic.

As I said his pals are important and he has developed a protective older brother attitude toward Kitty.

And there is of course his bestest friend Logan who he didn't mind braving hell in the afterlife for to lend him a hand. Can't not mention Ororo and Piotr as well - the ANAD team plus Rachel and Kitty. I'll add Betsy, she's pretty close with him too. They bonded during the XSE and the Remender era.

And his passion, sometimes fiery, sometimes explodes when he feels there has been a major injustice. The beast gets unleashed!

He has a nice smile. The cheak bones and the nice little toosh doesn't hurt none either. :-p

I love the X-Men as a whole and think everyone has contributed something unique to the mythos. That said here are the runners up: Shadowcat, Psylocke and Wolverine... but the latter not as much these days with too many different interpretations and overexposure. I liked him best as the man with a mysterious and relative unknown history who struggled to be a man, the failed samurai. Oh, and Iceman is my favorite of the 05. Storms around there too in her "mohawk days" even if I like her in general.
    At this point it should be an in universe thing to comment on how Storm knows how to make an entrance.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Extraordinary Member

Magik. To me really the perfect blend of tragedy and badassery.

Gambit

Astonishing Member

1.Kitty Pryde AKA Captain Kate AKA The Red Queen

2.Nightcrawler

3.Colossus

4.Rogue

5. Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I love reading all of these. Thanks babyblob!
    You are welcome. I am enjoying this thread as well. I am glad so many people are having a good,civil conversation. And I am hearing about other mutants that I have never heard of before.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Favourite mutant and marvel character: Magneto, I love all about him, his story as a holocaust survivor, a family man, a secret agent, a villain, an X-man, his character development, etc.

Favorite X-men: Rogue, Sunspot, Magik, Scott, Jean, Storm, Wolverine I love them all but those are always interesting for me as a fan.

Favorite marvel super hero: Spider-man

Favorite avengers: Pietro, Captain America and Wanda.

Favorite FF4 characterS: Dr Doom, adult Franklin and little Valeria.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 03-27-2020 at 03:38 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022