Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

X-Tinction Agenda: Liefeld is fired beforehand, and never starts the Image Exodus from Marvel. Simonson and Claremont both stay.

X-cutioners Song: X-Factor isn't involved, so PAD stays on the title.

Schism: Ill Change the idiotic and stupid I HATE U stance of Scott and Logan and replace for a "we had good times i luv ya bro talk me if you need something xoxo"

This makes AVENGERS VERSUS XMEN really AVENGERS VERSUS XMEN so..

Act 1 almost exactly as the first with the exception of surprise Wolvie Beast and Ororo are traitors! so the assault in Utopia goes really wrong for the Avengers almost old man logan wrong

So the Avengers are held in the X-BRIDGE with Danger in mode ULTRON until the big birdie comes for Hope then the Witch goes to Utopia and one of her clash with Hope rebirth the mutant race but a X128 rate of velocity for having a 1 in 100000 we start to have a 1 in 100

So no cassualitys , no deads the X men just proved around the world to be a more capable and professional tactical force that the Avengers in every way and thats broadcasted live around the world !

Everyone sees the Avengers defeated in such a clean way and some people start to see Utopia as a treat and others as great defenders of the planet.

So as Osborn the gob offer Scott and Logan a job.

X- REIGN.

BANNED

oh schism is spearheaded by someone else than logan, and it creates a school in the middle of san franscisco to allow everyone to stay together and "revive" the stupid ass dream by interacting in a city that had grown to apreciate the x-men/ mutants, witout causing a divide in a nearly extinct species over what pratically was a pissing contest.
    also the school isnt a joke

The Twelve: have Apocalypse actually put up a fight in the final issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    The Twelve: have Apocalypse actually put up a fight in the final issues.
    Ugh The Twelve should be stricken from continuity. A big battle with Apocalypse would be fine, but the mythology of the Twelve needs LEADERS like the ones in the Quiet Council.

Astonishing Member

I actually thought the X-Men disassembled story of Legion making copies of Multiple man to put his personalities into them was genius but it would have been better if in fact it was Sinister who with his penchant for cloning was doing that.First make the story about Sinister, when the X-Men rescue Legion from Sinister then you let the X-Men know that Sinister was preparing for a war with XMan and this would tie into his Age of Apocalypse plot.

As a side note maybe Legion is still central to his plans of making Chimeras but in secret unbeknown to the rest of the QC.I hope Hickman goes down that path

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I actually thought the X-Men disassembled story of Legion making copies of Multiple man to put his personalities into them was genius but it would have been better if in fact it was Sinister who with his penchant for cloning was doing that.First make the story about Sinister, when the X-Men rescue Legion from Sinister then you let the X-Men know that Sinister was preparing for a war with XMan and this would tie into his Age of Apocalypse plot.

As a side note maybe Legion is still central to his plans of making Chimeras but in secret unbeknown to the rest of the QC.I hope Hickman goes down that path
    Sinister said in Incoming that he doesn’t have Legion’s genes.

Fantastic Member

I'll take another shot at rewriting an event here. More like changing history a little and skipping over or cutting out some stuff. Basically after AVX in whatever form that takes Cyclops' mutant revolution happens but not the way we got it in the books with Bendis and all the rest of the clowns.

The idea is that basically this whole HOX/DOX thing should have been the culmination of Cyclops' mutant revolution. It seems that instead having this be all about Xavier and Magneto and Moira. It would have been more meaningful if it had been Cyclops running things but in the role of Magneto. Emma wearing cerebro in the role of Xavier. And Moira keeps her reincarnation powers or it could have been that Jean being Phoenix would have the power of reincarnation and would fit this even better especially if they featured the different lifetimes as visions or memories in the White Hot Room from other mutant Phoenix hosts. Of course Magneto and Xavier would factor in but this is a more radical move and continuing to make Xavier creepy and more manipulative is not always a good thing imo. This a new way of doing things and another attempt at having a mutant island which is something that Cyclops along with Magneto should be all for but not necessarily Xavier.

Along with all of this I think the 5 is an interesting concept but still a bit overdone. Just have Elixir bring these people back with someone like Sage and Hope and maybe a few others helping to boost his powers or keep him stabilized. We could even add Archangel to this mix having him use his powers from the life seed to enable resurrection. But either way mutants are brought back and the mutant island nation is not Krakoa but Genosha.

As far the gates and transport instead of seeds being planted and grown into a gate the idea of the technologically constructed Siege Courageous that was used in AVX would be revisited and built by Forge and Beast or we could play with the idea of Ghost boxes only not powered to go to another universe or parallel world but for travel on earth.

Finally the medicine idea is still a good one but again this could be done by a mutant who has control over plants or biological manipulation sort of like Blackheath did back in Ultimate Xmen. Hell having Storm control the elements and all to helpnin the production fits as well or just mutant technology even reality warping in order to establish the medicine idea. Then go from there.

Fantastic Member

I have to say in my rewriting of X-events im imaging an xmen book line that is more streamlined in terms of characters because I would merge and combine many many of them while getting rid of others. Also my x universe would be basically devoid of time travel and magic for the most part. If it is used its only rarely like for instance I'd tell the whole Days of Future Past story as a vision of the future from Destiny and not an actual occurrence with Rachel time traveling from an alternate universe. I could see possibly having Bishop come from the future but then again I think it would be a much better and more interesting story to tell from the prospective of him coming from somewhere like Genosha and establishing it as a powerful nation that had largely been kept sealed off from the known world somewhat like Wakanda. Just my thoughts on it though